Votes: 25 34.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

Vagrant

Noob
Is there any chance you guys can change that mid tier text color to something I can read without pressing my face to the monitor?

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I think all of you doubters will be surprised when he shows up to an event and shows what he can do. I main catwoman and scour the forums and tournament footage for any and all catwoman tech and this guy does things I have never seen any catwoman do. I can understand how the way he communicates may throw people off, but his gameplay speaks for itself.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Dude, you don't know. His shit is for real.
I've seen him. I agree he id pretty good. But saying he MADE a character is disrespectful. He thinks he is godlike just for discovering her second cat dash damage increase combos. That is far from making a character lol.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I've seen him. I agree he id pretty good. But saying he MADE a character is disrespectful. He thinks he is godlike just for discovering her second cat dash damage increase combos. That is far from making a character lol.
Look I used to think very much like yourself and thought he was arrogant and milking out the increased damage off of a MB CD, but that is not the only thing he has done with the character. His play style is very unique and he has setups I have never seen, even some that take advantage of the weird walls in the corner to effect recovery frames on normals and specials.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Look I used to think very much like yourself and thought he was arrogant and milking out the increased damage off of a MB CD, but that is not the only thing he has done with the character. His play style is very unique and he has setups I have never seen, even some that take advantage of the weird walls in the corner to effect recovery frames on normals and specials.
Maybe i would have more respect for him if he didn't keep saying "i am the best" whithout doing anything offline.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Maybe i would have more respect for him if he didn't keep saying "i am the best" whithout doing anything offline.
You must understand I act like this because I am a nobody and I have something to prove. That is how you get known for saying this things for people can recognize you. That is what I did in a gears of war when I was trying to make montages. So you must understand where I am coming from. To be honest I am really humbled but if you want to proof something you have to do things and say things that people might get piss off. That is how I can proof my worth. If you see where I'm coming from

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You must understand I act like this because I am a nobody and I have something to prove. That is how you get known for saying this things for people can recognize you. That is what I did in a gears of war when I was trying to make montages. So you must understand where I am coming from. To be honest I am really humbled but if you want to proof something you have to do things and say things that people might get piss off. That is how I can proof my worth. If you see where I'm coming from
Lol being egocentric and cocky is not going to help. If you really wanna prove yourself offline and you are confident i would suggest you to stay quiet, play high level plyers, level up as much as possible, then the time you go offline and place well, everyone will see how good you are, no need to keep giving self-props

Ra Helios

Nope discovered more then that. That is just the beginning of it

Ra Helios

Lol being egocentric and cocky is not going to help. If you really wanna prove yourself offline and you are confident i would suggest you to stay quiet, play high level plyers, level up as much as possible, then the time you go offline and place well, everyone will see how good you are, no need to keep giving self-props
That is what I'm doing.

Ra Helios

No, you are here saying you are the best
Forever king say he has the best wonderwoman why people not blowing him up? I say yes to " i do play tournament players online" and when I get my controller next week. I will start to play with them more often. When you give yourself positive motivation you will do better. I feel like for me as a player I have to motivate my self to say I am the best so when I do play I won't doubt myself. Because doubting yourself will not make you a good player. Motivating yourself will and I have come real far and main my character since day 1 and I feel and see that I have the best and unique catwoman and when I do go to a offline tourney and make it to top 8 people will say I have the best catwoman like they always do when a person reach to top 8 which blows me because sometimes that not even true.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Forever king say he has the best wonderwoman why people not blowing him up? I say yes to " i do play tournament players online" and when I get my controller next week. I will start to play with them more often. When you give yourself positive motivation you will do better. I feel like for me as a player I have to motivate my self to say I am the best so when I do play I won't doubt myself. Because doubting yourself will not make you a good player. Motivating yourself will and I have come real far and main my character since day 1 and I feel and see that I have the best and unique catwoman and when I do go to a offline tourney and make it to top 8 people will say I have the best catwoman like they always do when a person reach to top 8 which blows me because sometimes that not even true.
We do blow him up for saying he's the best WW though.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
But keep it for yourself lol.

And yes people blows him up for saying that :)

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Let me preface by saying that (a) yes, I'm a random and (b) I think KTP and this podcast are awesome/hilarious. However, I find it very ironic that 16bit often observes that players "see the game from their character's eyes" (overrates characters that do well versus his main and underrates characters that do poorly versus his main, failing to see the bigger picture). Besides the obvious ones, the characters that 16bit mentioned as top 5 - Sinestro and Bane - are ones that do well versus Catwoman but not nearly as well against many other characters.