What's new

The Kabal master is back...

Crathen

Death is my business
That's good shit right there.

You can do 40% midscreen and build the same meter with the f4 reset.

Jip B121 dash b1 NDC 2 NDC 2 dash F4 ND ( 2 or 3 NDC for meter ) crossover Jip B121 dash 2 dash F4 NDC 40% with a 15 / 17,5 % meter building

The corner combo is still kinda hard to do for me but i got the inputs for that 3 NDC b1 NDC 2 F4 ND , basically the hard part is 3 NDC into b1 NDC , what im doing is:

3 bf4 b+block hold back 1 and as soon b1 comes out im re-inputting bf4 b+block really fast

Is there another input to get it down easier?

Anyways bel lavoro Reo ;)

edit: definately fuck online

Reactions: REO

Flagg

Noob
Are you doing this on the hitbox or a pad/fightstick?

If you're doing that on a stick or pad, then damn....you must have super dexterous hands.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I only have one suggestion... video should start displaying with 0 meter to really show how fast your meter grows with these combos. REO, you're sick. Good work.

REO

Undead
Curbolicious approves.
Who?

3/20 + 3/20

...both together would gain something like 30% of a bar. It's not much, but the best meter gain for kabal yet.

inputs for first combo pl0x? :D
Gooosh i have to wait 8 hours to see this, i cant see here at work!!! can some one put the inputs for those combos so i can get a preview in my mind? lol

REO you are an AMAZING player!!
Use Crathen's combo instead.

That's good shit right there.

You can do 40% midscreen and build the same meter with the f4 reset.

Jip B121 dash b1 NDC 2 NDC 2 dash F4 ND ( 2 or 3 NDC for meter ) crossover Jip B121 dash 2 dash F4 NDC 40% with a 15 / 17,5 % meter building

The corner combo is still kinda hard to do for me but i got the inputs for that 3 NDC b1 NDC 2 F4 ND , basically the hard part is 3 NDC into b1 NDC , what im doing is:

3 bf4 b+block hold back 1 and as soon b1 comes out im re-inputting bf4 b+block really fast

Is there another input to get it down easier?

Anyways bel lavoro Reo ;)

edit: definately fuck online
Hey, nice combo. I'm definitely replacing that one with this one.

If you can do b+1~ndc reps, it should be the same thing during the combo. Just follow that motion. And yeah, you hold back to cancel the fireball buffering while maintaining the input.

My standard AA combo is 2 f4 xx ND. Is there a more damaging one?
For anti air 2 I use:

2~ndc, 2~ndc, 2, f+4~ndc, JIP~b+1,2,1, 2, f+4~nd. 31%

Spletty

Grandmaster
this is unbelievable. i been playin kabal for a little while but i cant believe the stuff some people come up with. reo is unreal.

No, it is escapable.
ah ok ... even thou Kabal is too tricky with that combo ..its really annoying , i think that combo lock with kabal is even more annoying then facing Cyrax..

It's two separate combos. I just did them together so I didn't have to upload two videos.
Reo what character are you planning to use in the Tournament? we see Tom Brady is preparing himself to use and master new characters are you planning to do the same? what do you think about EVO? how are you preparing yourself for this event?

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Kabal is the best fighting game character ever created. I mean to be so good, but to take so much skill is the real way to define top tier.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
OH SHIT FINALLY THE KABAL MASTER ERIK WARDAS BACK!!!! Oh wait it's REO ...... Daaaaaaaaaaamn

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
From the lab with some new stuff.

1.) New meter building combos:

2.) 2 and 1 are great anti-airs that lead to good damage which people need to start abusing.

3.) b+4 lowers Kabal's hitbox dramatically, you'd be surprised at what you can avoid with this move.

4.) This is minor but, 2~enhanced NDC gives guaranteed grab attempt on block that CAN'T be avoided and must be teched.

That is all for now. Now I must test my sharpened Kabal against humans. Fuck online, that shit don't count.

Good stuff REO

Exactly how much meter would this build for Kabal? Since you had the option on to have Max meter and I don't really know how fast the character does build it, how much are we looking at here?

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That execution of yours its truly amazing. Only few around the globe can pull this shit off. Full respect man!
I tried that long ago, but i had no patience xD, that damn 2 ndc is wicked!
MS

AC1984

Kaballin!
Amazing job man!!!! I have a question for 2 as an antiair....I tried it so many times..like 2NDC,2, F4 dash but 2 rarely catches them...any specific timing to it???

Also, can u explain about the sweep a little more....I try that as anti cross up but some times i get caught by the JP starter....

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
Cool video.

Right now a lot of people don't want to risk going for the more demanding combos because it's easier to go for simpler/stable damage in to a reset, but in time people will naturally develop the confidence and ability to try and use Kabal's more demanding stuff in regular fights.

The game's not even a year old yet, I'm looking forward to seeing the standard Kabal BnBs a year from now.

Dann

Noob
I didn't think these numbers were possible with kabal in real tournament matches. The double dash cancel during the spin animation is the coolest trademark move ever made. You truly are the kabal master.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Exactly how much meter would this build for Kabal? Since you had the option on to have Max meter and I don't really know how fast the character does build it, how much are we looking at here?
Ts = 5,8% = 17 for 1 bar

Bs = 3,7% = 27 for 1 bar

Iagb / Gb = 3,7% = 27 for 1 bar

Nd / Ndc = 2,5% = 40 for 1 bar

---
After every ground spin we have two options of building additional meter.:
1 - jump and do AGB
2 - perform 2 NDC's.

REO

Undead
Amazing job man!!!! I have a question for 2 as an antiair....I tried it so many times..like 2NDC,2, F4 dash but 2 rarely catches them...any specific timing to it???

Also, can u explain about the sweep a little more....I try that as anti cross up but some times i get caught by the JP starter....
2 anti air has a weird timing. You have to mess around with it for a while in actual play before you get the feel for it. It's pretty strict, but very consistent once you have it down.

I rarely use sweep for anti cross ups, I either d+1 or dash out. Use sweep for evasive things like going under Sheeva's fireball or Reptile's forceballs.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Any advice for landing the 2 ndc? I can't seem to get it down consistently.

That shit was crazy at VSM tonight Reo. Loves it.

REO

Undead
Any advice for landing the 2 ndc? I can't seem to get it down consistently.

That shit was crazy at VSM tonight Reo. Loves it.
2~ndc is all speed and quick inputs. Just keep practicing. Once you get it down, it sticks.

rafaw

#YouSuck
I play on a arcade stick, the time to do 2~bf4 is a little tight... so i just do bf24 and the 2~nd comes out!!

Im getting 6 out of 10 this combo: jip b121 2ndc 2ndc 2 f4 nd jip b121 1 f4 ndc
The hard part for me is the second 2ndc... since i have to input this: bf24(first 2~ndc) b+block, bf24 b+block, 2 f4 nd!

Im not using it in game yet, just praticing... in game i use b121 f4~ndc 2 f4~nd jip b121 2 f4~ndc.

Keep kaballing!!!

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Ts = 5,8% = 17 for 1 bar

Bs = 3,7% = 27 for 1 bar

Iagb / Gb = 3,7% = 27 for 1 bar

Nd / Ndc = 2,5% = 40 for 1 bar

---
After every ground spin we have two options of building additional meter.:
1 - jump and do AGB
2 - perform 2 NDC's.
once you get the 2 ndc's down, you can start going for a 3rd.