What's new

The Kabal master is back...

REO

Undead
From the lab with some new stuff.

1.) New meter building combos:

2.) 2 and 1 are great anti-airs that lead to good damage which people need to start abusing.

3.) b+4 lowers Kabal's hitbox dramatically, you'd be surprised at what you can avoid with this move.

4.) This is minor but, 2~enhanced NDC gives guaranteed grab attempt on block that CAN'T be avoided and must be teched.

That is all for now. Now I must test my sharpened Kabal against humans. Fuck online, that shit don't count.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Wow: 46% damage, standing reset, AND it builds roughly 24% of 1 bar of meter (source: SRK MK9 Guide - X-Ray Meter info).

Only one word can describe this situation: dayum!

From the lab with some new stuff.

1.) New meter building combos:

2.) 2 and 1 are great anti-airs that lead to good damage which people need to start abusing.

3.) b+4 lowers Kabal's hitbox dramatically, you'd be surprised at what you can avoid with this move.

4.) This is minor but, 2~enhanced NDC gives guaranteed grab attempt on block that CAN'T be avoided and must be teched.

That is all for now. Now I must test my sharpened Kabal against humans. Fuck online, that shit don't count.
Reo i got a question !!!!
is this an inescapable reset combo like Cyrax?

Wow: 46% damage, standing reset, AND it builds roughly 24% of 1 bar of meter (source: SRK MK9 Guide - X-Ray Meter info).

Only one word can describe this situation: dayum!
"Every time you perform a Special Move, you gain 6% of a bar. It actually doesn't matter which Special Move it is, they will all reward you with the same amount of Meter. "

Took that straight out of SRK and this is wrong. Nomad dash builds like 1/45th of a bar and gas blast builds like 1/27th. Overhead grab builds either 1/17th or 1/27th.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Ah: didn't know they had individual meter gain per special. Though I'm curious why Nomad Dash got the short end of the stick?

anyhow, thanks Playpal

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
You scare me, Reo. You really do.

In the best way possible. But still. Fear. Yes.

As KT said, I will never understand how you accomplish these things on a regular handle.

Reactions: REO

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
3/20 + 3/20

...both together would gain something like 30% of a bar. It's not much, but the best meter gain for kabal yet.

inputs for first combo pl0x? :D

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Great stuff, REO. You make Kabal looks like a scary mofo in this game. Hope you kick some serious asses in Final Roud, using this new shit, hehe :D Good luck !! :)

rafaw

#YouSuck
Gooosh i have to wait 8 hours to see this, i cant see here at work!!! can some one put the inputs for those combos so i can get a preview in my mind? lol

REO you are an AMAZING player!!