What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

zoofs

bless

Midscreen meterless 46%. does 36% with no buff.
52% 1 meter with the unstoppable buff: (ex buff), ji2, f2, ji2, 32u1, b122, 111 df1 = 52%

obviously not practical and probably not even optimal, but yeah
Alright here's a more optimized Relentless/Unstoppable video. I'm thinking 112 might be a better choice than 111~Choke/3~Choke as an ender. You lose damage but you get Oki and Jason wants to stay in there.

111~Choke 21% hitconfirm
b122, Run, b122, 111~Choke 27% hitconfirm
b2(max range), b122, 111~Choke 26% hitconfirm
b2(less than max range), 24, b122, b3~Choke 28% hitconfirm
f2, fj2(crossup), 32u1, b122, 111~Choke 36% hitconfirm
32u1, b122, 111~Choke 31% hitconfirm
nj2, b2, b2, b122, b3~Choke 28% hitconfirm

Replace Choke with Tight Squeeze to end with a side-switch. Replace 111~Choke/b3~Choke with 112 to end with Oki.
I'll add some of this stuff to the op.

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I posted some combos in the Kotal Kahn forum before but Jason seems so fun!

Anyway here's my combos and i have to say, im sorry for the quality but it seems that MKX lags even more after the patch on PC, and doing combos in what feels like under 30 FPS is kinda annoying.
The game runs pretty smooth without the capturing program on, but if i want to record the frames really drop.

So the first comboannotation is:

JI2 , F42, B2, 4 xx BF3, B3xx Xray

52%

This one isn't too hard to do, the enemy seems to land perfectly for your neutral 4.

Secondcombo:

Ji2, F42, F42, B3xxBF3 , B3xx Xray

55%

I should be able to bump it up to 57% atleast if you change the first B3 into 4, it just happned to connect and i had to stop playing asap since it was too late.

sheesh any combos that arent slasher? lol guessing his other two must be pretty uselessbecause noones barely posting anything and he loses his mixups overhead/low mixups

sheesh any combos that arent slasher? lol guessing his other two must be pretty uselessbecause noones barely posting anything and he loses his mixups overhead/low mixups
I haven't touched the other 2 much but from what i heard like you said, he loses quite alot. If i would play another variation it would be relentless, he has some damage there as well but i feel like slasher can open up ppl better.

He can even cancel his F2 overhead O_O (i think that's pretty cool).

zoofs

bless
there is a decent amount of stuff for unstoppable/relentless in the OP, only thing not really done is corner stuff for those two

I haven't touched the other 2 much but from what i heard like you said, he loses quite alot. If i would play another variation it would be relentless, he has some damage there as well but i feel like slasher can open up ppl better.

The damage is in unstoppable

All unstoppable/relentless corner combos are basically the same thing as midscreen with a few adjustments.
111~df1 (21%) (~28% buff)
b122, b122, nj.p, f44~df1 (29%)
24, b122, nj.p, f44~df1 (30%)
b2, b122, nj.p, f44~df1 (29%)
nj.p, b2, b2, f44~df1 (29%) you can remove the second b2 and it goes down 1%.

non ex damage buff is uaully around 7-8% damage increase. Its usually not worth it to use ex df1 if you have the damage buff on during most of the combo because it doesn't add much damage. Scaling and combo damage sucks in this variation, but hey you always seem to have meter.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
I'm having a hard time connecting the DF1 at the end of a combo. It whiffs on every character that I've tried so far. What's the trick? I've watched people's button inputs and they aren't run canceling or anything.

F42, F42, F42, 111~DF1

zoofs

bless
I'm having a hard time connecting the DF1 at the end of a combo. It whiffs on every character that I've tried so far. What's the trick? I've watched people's button inputs and they aren't run canceling or anything.

F42, F42, F42, 111~DF1
after the last f42 input 111 df1 extremely early, you can also take steps forward while doing each f42, but it's not necessary

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
after the last f42 input 111 df1 extremely early, you can also take steps forward while doing each f42, but it's not necessary
Thanks. I finally got it to work. but I think I'll just stick to doing just 11 at the end. It only sacrifices 2% damage and it's impossible to mess up. The 111 at the end just doesn't seem to be coming out consistently. The grab whiffs most of the time, unless I time it perfectly.

zoofs

bless
Thanks. I finally got it to work. but I think I'll just stick to doing just 11 at the end. It only sacrifices 2% damage and it's impossible to mess up. The 111 at the end just doesn't seem to be coming out consistently. The grab whiffs most of the time, unless I time it perfectly.
just takes practice, I can do it consistently.

a little hard to open up as well. just gotta rely on good footsies and punishing/whiff punishing

is anyone pulling off a relentless teleport njp combo? i feel that his neutral kind of sucks and the timing for the drop 1/2 is strict...you have to be right at their shoulder and by then you could eat a uppercut. i havent tested the neutral in a fight yet so im not sure but ive practiced it.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
People are just freaking mad here without reason , there are more serious things to complain than this . Just stop complaining about everything , im seeing to much hate here and not only to my posts .. So tired of this , is it so hard to be friendly ? What the hell is your problem.. anyway OBVIOUSLY these combos can be done pretty easly in real fight theres nothing wrong with them , people are just being stupid here , thnx to anyone that appeciated my vid .

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
People are just freaking mad here without reason , there are more serious things to complain than this . Just stop complaining about everything , im seeing to much hate here and not only to my posts .. So tired of this , is it so hard to be friendly ? What the hell is your problem.. anyway OBVIOUSLY these combos can be done pretty easly in real fight theres nothing wrong with them , people are just being stupid here , thnx to anyone that appeciated my vid .
OBVIOUSLY your opponent just conveniently sits there at jump distance and lets you do his damage buff and a free JIP OBVIOUSLY. OBVIOUSLY practical in a real match

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Sooooooo tired of this shit. There should be one dedicated "elephant graveyard" where all of the threads containing a single buff-based click-bait combo are sent to fester away. Can creating an entire thread for your own shitty combo become an infractable offense? I gave up on trying to learn anything from the Kotal threads almost immediately because of this garbage.
"The Forgotten Fields of Swag"

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
It's not even the combo dude, you could've just posted it in the combo thread instead of making a whole thread just for your vid. I promise you every thread made just for a combo is just as annoying.
Unless it brings out some innovative tech or something that wasn't explored already it can simply be posted in one of the existing threads (and even then IMO it can stay in the existing threads unless it can spark some worthy discussion but whatevs).

E

Eldriken

Damage buff + jip combo video = bane of the TYM community. With good reason, too. People need to knock this shit off. Thanks for the attempt to show a new combo or whatever, but at least be creative about it. :|

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Haha i really dont understand you but who cares thats how the internet is , random people being negative all the time and specialy some people here , anyway i have other things to do instead of trying to explain u simple things . Bye :)