What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
i believe jump in combos are being hated on right now. I was trying to summarize in one sentence what i thought the rest of the comments were gonna say. nice vid though i did mean that.
oh I see lol, I didnt know people didnt like them even though it aint worth the 1% lol but yh thanks glad you enjoyed

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay here's a few to dump on yah then guys, enjoy.

Inputs are in the description of the videos, I also want to work on a guide to slasher tomorrow, start recording and compiling what I know and what i've learned from others too, might be some interesting ideas in there for you all.

Not that I don't like F2 in relentless but has anyone found a use to it other than combo fodder? I don't really see it being used as a real starter.

zoofs

bless
40% meterless corner combo for slasher: JiP f42 f42 NJP f42 111 df1
not hard so I can probably get used to it, but contemplating whether 1% is worth it for being considerably more difficult than f42 f42 f42 111 df1

also does anyone have max damage off b122 in the corner for slasher?

Last edited:

macin

MoS Ermac
Funny stuff...

Corner
Jip,f42,f42,f42,111,x-ray 52%

Without the Jip it does 53%.....

Lol game makes no sense sometimes

macro

Eezeepeezee
not hard so I can probably get used to it, but contemplating whether 1% is worth it for being considerably more difficult than f42 f42 f42 111 df1

also does anyone have max damage off b122 in the corner for slasher?
It's so much better to do f42, f42'b3xxbf3,111xxdf1 40%

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
F42, f42, b3xxbf3, 111xxdf1= 40%
F42, f42, 4xxbf3, 111xxdf1 = 42%
F42, f42, b3xxbf3, 111xxdf1EX = 44%
F42, f42, 4xxbf3, 111xxdf1EX = 46%
I'm not the greatest when it comes to notations so thanks for posting that so I can put that in the description of my videos.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Should have had sound effects turned on... and I'm still waiting for a Jason combo vid to feature "Fuck Jason" by the Flashbulb for the music.

Hey guys, I did some training wih Jason and came up with those combos, most of it people probably know them, Slasher seems to be the easy go for Jason, however I tried to come up with unstoppable/ruthless combos without meter as well. Hope you guys like it.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Pretty cool corner combo with two shoulder charges in it.

24 bf3, 111 bf3, 111 df1 ex