What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

Harkonis

Noob
So last night I decided that I'd be playing relentless and so far so good, the lake mist really ties together his kit, It's faster to B122 across the screen than it is to walk i think it's hard to test.

My "combo" is still in the works but it's some thing like JIp, b122, dd3 ( reverses controls) f44, db2, dd4. Now what this does in relentless is lets you take advantage of Pursuit and safely transition into killing machine.
from what I've seen, if you do the armor (dd4) while pursuit is active, when pursuit ends so does the arnoir, So you get the self-stun at the end of the pursuit. Stacking the two is very bad

The Magician

According to my sources...
Have seen this posted yet

Corner slasher

F42, b2, nj1, f42, 122, ex df1= 39%
Could probably go for something else instead of njp, It seems that with most of his corner combos the NJP hurts the damage rather than helps it.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Here is a 44% 1 meter in the corner with slasher. You can do standing 4 into shoulder charge instead of B3 for 46% but it isn't as consistent.

F42, F42, B3 bf3, 111 df1ex

Here is the harder 46%

Last edited:
B122 run b122, 111~buff is a safe way to buff yourself.

His b12 in unstoppable/relentless reminds me so much of cassies b12 its the party starter lol.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I really like Slasher and Relentless a lot, but the damage from Relentless seems underwhelming.
Did you guys found something good? I didn't go above 34% no meter, but the starter would be f2 so not so useful in game.
From b112 I can't do more than 26-27% no meter

So we see his combos are becoming very similar and the damage is between like 25% and 35% on average. I'm going to start working on setup videos that might help with his buffs. Just to be sure though his best ways to set up Pursuit are from B122 F44 and after his lunge punch correct?

I really like Slasher and Relentless a lot, but the damage from Relentless seems underwhelming.
Did you guys found something good? I didn't go above 34% no meter, but the starter would be f2 so not so useful in game.
From b112 I can't do more than 26-27% no meter
You might want to try unstoppable then, he gets some pretty good damge with that ex buff move.

Last edited:

Notez4

Noob
why dont you like jump ins I only added them for max damage for the specific combo even doe its 1% difference lol
i believe jump in combos are being hated on right now. I was trying to summarize in one sentence what i thought the rest of the comments were gonna say. nice vid though i did mean that.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
The only low combo for unstoppable and relentless is F4-DF1 17% .
The pretty thing is that the F4 animation is similar than the F3 (overhead,9% huge range and +2 on block) So the mixup is here.
Also, one of DBF2 tick-throws (with F2) works on block and on hit¡¡ .F2-DBF2 18%
Also DBF2 can combo with 24
(on hit) 24-DBF2 18%, with the JiP is 22% and with DBF2EX 26%
(on block) 24-DBF2 13% with DBF2EX 19%
Allways a HDK and works midscreen on hit and block but NOT on hit in the corner.
So from a 11f poke you have damage guarateed and a hardKDN for setups in Relentless and Unstoppable
Edit:It works on block and hit with B2 too, but for less damage. I love DBF2

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm loving the b122 string. It's like a longer-reaching version of Jax's f21 that combos without meter. b12 is only -1, and b122 is only -8.