What's new

The Injustice PC Revival

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I've bought the game 3 times because I like it (360, PS4, PC), but I never really understood it. Tried playing it two days ago and it was the same as every time I try to pick it up; it's like starting all over from zero. The control scheme is just so unorganized/unique it's the single hardest FG for me to to just jump back into or even play. If I wasn't so horrifically bad at it I would consider it (my PC is on Wi-Fi as well, now that I think of it.) I'm pretty worried I won't even enjoy IJ2 due to it being so similar, but I'm going to try.

The PS4 version looks like it's 50-60% off still, so non-PC peeps might look at that too.

It's neat to see people picking it back up, so good luck to you guys.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
i thought i heard inju 2 isnt coming out for pc?
Ed dodged the alternative platform question a little, but said something about "we'll see" how PS4 and XBox goes. PC wasn't mentioned specifically IIRC but it's what was being talked about I think as being not PS4 and XB1.

I took it as, who the hell knows. Doesn't sound good, but it's not impossible. It sure won't be day 1.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Even if they do release it on PC, you'd have to be crazy to buy it after the way they handled Injustice and MKX (and MK9? Can't remember).

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I'm hoping that they're maybe taking the time to do develop in house maybe
If it's coming to PC at all, it will likely be when the final version of the game with all dlc is released. I wouldn't expect it before then. Good chance not even then. Maybe not at all.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just jumped into practice mode for the first time in well over year. Can't remember at all how my button configuration should be! Otherwise, already getting back into the groove. Got my Deathstroke combos down, even a few Green Lantern things, and I barely ever used him! Feels good to be playing again.

Second Saint

Just jumped into practice mode for the first time in well over year. Can't remember at all how my button configuration should be! Otherwise, already getting back into the groove. Got my Deathstroke combos down, even a few Green Lantern things, and I barely ever used him! Feels good to be playing again.
I won't be able to play for a few hours, but if you're on later tonight, I'd like to get some games in. Always had trouble with DS zonong, so it's good to get some practice.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I won't be able to play for a few hours, but if you're on later tonight, I'd like to get some games in. Always had trouble with DS zonong, so it's good to get some practice.
His zoning is pretty terrible now. The startup is good, but it only does 1% chip or 6% on hit, and is -21 on block, so the risk/reward is way out of whack.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, Injustice is a lot more fun than I remembered, but I had also forgotten how muddy the controls were. Just simple things, like Deathstroke's b1u4 simply don't work sometimes. I played Jax in MKX, so I can do tight cancels and things, so it's weird that I can't get something as simple as a 2-part string to work consistently.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Wow, Injustice is a lot more fun than I remembered, but I had also forgotten how muddy the controls were. Just simple things, like Deathstroke's b1u4 simply don't work sometimes. I played Jax in MKX, so I can do tight cancels and things, so it's weird that I can't get something as simple as a 2-part string to work consistently.
I know how it feels. Try to play MK9 after MKX. It will feel that the game doesn't respond to half your inputs or takes too long to respond.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm trying to be helpful here, you know it's b1u2 with stroke right? 4 is trait in injustice.

It really felt like going home to me, it took a couple full matches before I tried to stop blocking with buttons though, rough stuff!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just a heads up everyone, if you can't get your match to connect, you and your opponent need to join a room together. It will then let you connect. Fuck this shitty ass port.

Second Saint

Just a heads up everyone, if you can't get your match to connect, you and your opponent need to join a room together. It will then let you connect. Fuck this shitty ass port.
Yeah, like I said, private matches are really hit or miss. I've never understood why, and I've got like 5k games on PC...not that anyone can tell since it randomly reset my stats.