What's new

The Injustice PC Revival

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Since we know the returning characters will be using similar moves and combos, it actually makes sense to start playing Injustice 1 again as a means of preparing for Injustice 2 (getting reacquainted with back-to-block, interactables, traits, etc). Also, considering the Ultimate Edition can be purchased on PC for as little as $4, there's no reason not to pick it back up!

Fun fact: I bought one such key, not realizing I already owned the game, so I'll be giving that away to one lucky member!

So if you want to be a part of the Injustice PC Revival, please post your Steam name below (since I'm assuming the original Steam thread for this game is horribly outdated...).

I'm karaokelove on Steam.

@The Slaj Jazz

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin
My steam name is cringey as fuck, but I'm totally down to revive this on PC.
Bare note however:
I play on XboxOne fightstick on PC so my trigger buttons don't work, and I have no way of fixing that (that I know of)..
Steam ID: 0xXN3ROXx0

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
My steam name is cringey as fuck, but I'm totally down to revive this on PC.
Bare note however:
I play on XboxOne fightstick on PC so my trigger buttons don't work, and I have no way of fixing that (that I know of)..
Steam ID: 0xXN3ROXx0
Have you tried Xpadder? I've used it to get various controllers to work with different PC fighting games.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Any way to get PS4 controller working on PC?

It just constantly scrolls to the left, and d-pad won't work in menus

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin
The PC revival motivated me to learn a new character, although I'm gonna wait till a friend can lend me a wired Xbox360 controller before I go in-depth with learning this character.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Downloading 18 GB on your internet connection? RIP
Oh I know. It'll be worth it when I try to play somebody, lag, then uninstall it :DOGE

To really push the limits I decided "f*** it, I want to replay Crash again. " because I can't find my old files for them lol.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Huh, wow, people coming back to PC? Tank will be happy to have decent people to play. Poor guy's been all alone on there for ages.
Coin Flip [USA] is my steam name, hit me up if you want to play against a Harley or Shazam.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
If people from the EU want to play hit me up on Steam. Even though the netcode of this game is ass and I'll get frustrated pretty quickly.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I reinstalled it

btdubs this port doesn't have the pushblock hotfix, therefore sinestro(and others) can do some dirty pushblock combos

Second Saint

Also batman's trait sometimes crash games (usually after you block 3 bats) and when Zatanna clashes, your buttons might get set back to default.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Also batman's trait sometimes crash games (usually after you block 3 bats) and when Zatanna clashes, your buttons might get set back to default.
Zatanna's super permanently scrambles the opponent's button config. You have to restart the game with a complete exit to desktop lmao.

Second Saint

Zatanna's super permanently scrambles the opponent's button config. You have to restart the game with a complete exit to desktop lmao.
Wow, I'm glad I've never been hit by that super lol. The clash thing you just need to exit the match to fix.

Also, glad to have you back, man. It hasn't been the same without Braindead puns on this site.