What's new

The Impending Update Thread (Predictions and Wishlist)

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Do SOMETHING to FB, one use only, skippable cutscene, not available on Finish Him. Anything. Just do something with that shit to make it less of a game breaker.

Wi-Fi filter.

Don't add more variations, tweak the bad ones.

FIX HIT/HURTBOXES.

Of the above, I think only the filter is viable to actually happen.

JJParker

Noob
Hurt boxes normalised. (No high attacks should whiff on crouch blocking characters)

D1 more plus on hit and more minus on block.

Crushing blow requirements adjusted for crushing blows we never see.

Full screen unpunishable fatal blows do 50% less damage when not used in a combo.

If you whiff your fatal blow or dash cancel it you can not use it again in that round.

Allow me to back out of a wireless Kombat League match regardless of the ping.

Breakaway to be down + stance switch.

When a person breaks away they get up at a slower get up speed to prevent them from full combo punishing their opponent. Ideally I would like the break away system to reset neutral but I don't know how they will do that without completely scrapping the break away system which I don't think is possible now.

Meter does not regenerate between rounds.

Completely remove chip kills so that your killing blow has to be a clean hit.

Reduced pushback when you block a down 2.

I just want simple changes to make the MK11 experience the most immersive MK to date, so basically:

1. Change of menu theme, cannot stand this music. If it's throwback that's just a bonus.
  2. Change of select screen placement of certain characters and no more revenants.
  3. Add 1 or 2 (customisable) moves for classic characters, like Ground Ice and Ice Clone for Sub-Zero and 360 blade spin for Baraka.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
I agree with many things said before.

I will just say : add loadouts as in Injustice 2, in ranked mode of MK11. It's boring to leave the online mode, then go to the customization one, then go back to online, just to change the skin of our characters.

1. Gut down all the brainless + on all strings with no gap characters ,like johny ,jq , joker ....
  2. Buff shao ,raiden and skarlet .
  3. Wifi filter.
  4. Grab dmg to 12% .
  5. Make D pokes more - on block ,
  6. Remove or rework throw kbs.
  7. Rework unusable kbs (bloking late for example) ,
  8. Make different animations for forward and back throws.
  9. Make projectiles of non zoners characters - on block even at full screen.
  10. Full screen Fbs have no armor or have reduced dmg .
  11. Make all FBs PUNISHABLE .
  12. Turn some of the variation moves into base moves ( raidens cloud for example).

ItsYaBoi

Noob
my dream change is that we can do character tower requirements online. Or unlock some cosmetics based on win streaks or number of wins
This tbh.

I doubt they'll make such a big change to how you attain gear/cosmetics at this point in the game, BUT, they should have gone with a character level system from day one - alongside an overall profile level.

If I play Sub Zero in every mode, let me earn XP to level him up in any of them. I shouldn't be pigeonholed into playing modes that I have no interest in playing, just give us some god damn player agency. Each character level could give some gear or a cosmetic, every 5 or 10 levels you get a bundle of gear/cosmetics to celebrate that levelling milestone.

It just.....makes sense to do things that way to be honest. Especially in a game that is full to the brim with gear and cosmetic unlockables.

Universal:
-Give every character one anti breakaway move. Personally I think each characters weakest variation should get it (kollector chakram, NW’s cmd grab)
-Revert limit on number of throw kbs for select characters, may be tie it to a move slot so that if you equip specific moves it either enables or disabled double throw kbs

Nightwolf
V1

-spirit of kiba buff lasts longer but if you get hit you lose it.
V2
-New cmd grab kB reqs.
-Extra tick grab on b34 - this would give a mixup between b341+3 or b34 grab
-higher hit box on s3 so easier to juggle b2 31 f12 cmd grab
V3:
Spirit tracks combos with more strings like 112, f12, 22

Jax:
Adjust arm heat to one of the following
-gain heat faster
-slow down heat loss (no loss between rounds)
-If no changes to heat time then more increased dmg as you heat up
-b32 special cancellable
-d12 now combos

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I want them to nerf Fatal Blows even more. And look, I know that the frame change did help, I saw it save my ass many a time, but I don't think it's enough. I think it should be one use, you miss, tough shit.

Last edited:

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
I want them to nerf Fatal Blows even more. And look, I know that the frame change did help, I saw it save my ass many a time, but I don't think it's enough. I think it should be one use, you miss, tough shit.
Get rid of the armor entirely. The wakeup system is busted enough without making wakeup fatal blows a thing.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I would agree with that, it's meant to be used after a hit confirm or in a combo but people wake up with it cause armor.

Agilaz

It has begun
Fix every single hitbox that allows characters to hit behind them. ALL OF THEM.

More scaling on Fatal Blows, especially if combo'd into during a stun state (scorpion spear, sz freeze)

Leave armour on FB's as it is, I know ppl want it gone but realistically it's one of the few things that stops these people from mashing buttons like complete mouthbreathers. However you only get one try per round, and you still lose it completely if it hits.

Change D2 KB's to only trigger when they whiff punish a throw, instead of EVERY high.

Remove Highborn from the game.

Also remove Cetrion from the game.

Gives us more time between KL seasons.

Do not nerf throws in any way.

I’m more of a casual, but life improvements for me would include:

• get rid of regenerating fatal blows; you use you lose, regardless of hit or block (encourages too much YOLO/Passive Play
  • Normalise krushing blows across the cast; they really split the cast in terms of usefulness
  • stop regenerating meter between rounds; if you win the round and your opponent has wasted meter, why should they get it back for free whilst we wait for the round to start
  • introduce modes to allow fatality screen to be skipped by both players; bring back kombat kodes or something... making people sit through fatalities because people want hearts is frustrating

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Well, gameplay stuff aside, I think it would be great to have costumizable HUD, like changing the colors of meter and lifebars would be a enough. A jukebox mode would be amazing too, some of the bad games have also great music, even Special Forces to me has better music than the NRS era. Custimising your own stuff is the whole marketing behind the game, so...why not add it.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Blow up everything.
Change the entire game.

And stop forcing me to connect to people with garbage connections because casuals with garbage wifi would never even get the chance to flex their intolerable ping. It's a fighting game, not Call Of Duty, and KL is already regarded pretty widely as the biggest disappointment of the game's life thus far, so...maybe fix that.

Well, gameplay stuff aside, I think it would be great to have costumizable HUD, like changing the colors of meter and lifebars would be a enough. A jukebox mode would be amazing too, some of the bad games have also great music, even Special Forces to me has better music than the NRS era. Custimising your own stuff is the whole marketing behind the game, so...why not add it.
This is a fantastic idea.
Maybe make it so you can have Deception or MK9 or MKII lifebars and such.

Agilaz

It has begun
Adding this:

LET US REPORT PEOPLE WHO PULL THEIR CABLE WHEN THEY LOSE

FFS there are people who have been doing this since season 1 and NOTHING is being done about them

Agilaz

It has begun
But how do you know that's what they do and that they keep the points? Many people just quit to skip the t-bagging and fatalities.
They keep their points cause obviously i'm not gaining any points from my win. Maybe they're not actually pulling the cable, but they're doing SOMETHING to ensure they don't lose points when they lose. The game basically just doesn't count the set, even if happens in game 3.

Zviko

Noob
They keep their points cause obviously i'm not gaining any points from my win. Maybe they're not actually pulling the cable, but they're doing SOMETHING to ensure they don't lose points when they lose. The game basically just doesn't count the set, even if happens in game 3.
What makes you think THEY are doing something? What if game just desynced? That's what it says right?

Zviko

Noob
Are you one of these people? Cause I'm not sure why you're defending this.

I can accept it as a coincidence if it happens ONCE. This guy has a history of doing it.
One of what people? People that may get falsley accused of cheating because the game desynced in suspicious situation? Then yes, I am. And that's why I'm asking for a proof which you don't have any but I'm definitely not defending cheating.

On PC, I actually think it may have something to do with the unlocker, that's why many more desyncs happen on PC, with the same people as well.