What's new

The "I beat Challenge Tower" thread

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It took a couple days, but I finally beat it.

I destroyed Challenge 300 just now and took my prize like candy from a baby.

You beat it too? Post it in here!

NoDoubt

nasty
WearenotBrother beat this a few days ago on the stream I believe. I guess the MK team made it sound harder than it was to beat cuz apparently people are winning before the games even out lol. Mileena's flesh cost. is already on youtube and I dont think its worth all that time.

WeAreNotBrother

WeShareBlood
Sorry konq but im the first guy in the world to do a bability and beat the tower nice try tho :) i did it on stream for anyone who didnt believe me xD

Dtoxz

Noob
I took my time with it but finally beat it just now. Best....Alternate.....EVER! Hahahahaha Good Trophy

lobo

woof.
@ riu48

not true. you just have to not block during the final round. you can even block, as long as you don't block any actual attacks.

am i the only one who did the first three matches of ladder on beginner over and over and then just paid my way through that dumbass tower?

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Beat it last night. Was taking my time with it. Challenge 300 was incredibly easy. It kind of disappointed me :/. I whooped its ass with Smoke.

Beat it last night. Was taking my time with it. Challenge 300 was incredibly easy. It kind of disappointed me :/. I whooped its ass with Smoke.
I had only trouble in the Shang Tsung challenge vs Baraka, Sindel and Shao Kahn, challenge 299 with Sheeva vs Goro (both do to my own suckiness with the characters) and challenge 300 only because Mileena constantly screw me over with her uber spamming while Shao Kahn disabled my block. (Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn were a walk in the park).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I haven't even touched CT yet lol, too busy with arcade mode, got every alternate costume, online play and storymode beat.

CT is the last thing I need to get.

I'm sure I can do it, one of my friends is nearly finished with it and he's a casual MK player/gamer.

I haven't even touched CT yet lol, too busy with arcade mode, got every alternate costume, online play and storymode beat.

CT is the last thing I need to get.

I'm sure I can do it, one of my friends is nearly finished with it and he's a casual MK player/gamer.
The only hard ones are when they force you to battle against 3 or more characters and you are unfamiliar with your character.... I suck so much with Shang Tsung.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The only hard ones are when they force you to battle against 3 or more characters and you are unfamiliar with your character.... I suck so much with Shang Tsung.
Yeah, I was watching my friend play 190-240 last weekend, some of them seemed annoying. Whenever we play, I kill him in MK and fighters in general so he was saying it's not that bad, if I can do it you can definitely do it lol. I'm just lazy with certain modes. lol

I did the beat arcade mode achievement straight on max/expert without losing once, that's a tough one to get lol.

Blaze

Noob
If you havent skipped any challenges you get an achievement/trophy the skippers dont get.

I havent skipped one.

Dtoxz

Noob
If you havent skipped any challenges you get an achievement/trophy the skippers dont get.

I havent skipped one.
Me neither. I almost skipped that one as Shang against Baraka, Sindel, and Kahn. But nope, I beat it and the rest of the tower, got all alternates, endings, and beat the arcade ladder expert without continues OR rounds lost. Working on the 3rd run of the story. I honestly can't get enough of this game. Wish PSN was up so I could Platinm it already.

Finished challenge tower, most of the endings in the arcade, beat storymode and completely unlocked everything in the krypt...I need Moar..