What's new

The "I beat Challenge Tower" thread

TWZTID

Noob
The tower was easy..... It was more annoying than anything with the upside down shit.

All i need are the online trophies and the master all fighters trophy.....

SZSR

Noob
Beat it 2 weeks ago. It was fun but I just skipped the annoying ones (get a certain number of attacks on an opponent, etc.) and the final 2 challenges. 50,000 coins isn't as steep as a price as they put it out to be.

lobo

woof.
Beat it 2 weeks ago. It was fun but I just skipped the annoying ones (get a certain number of attacks on an opponent, etc.) and the final 2 challenges. 50,000 coins isn't as steep as a price as they put it out to be.
dude i think i skipped at least 200 missions. most of them i didn't even attempt. also...you can buy out of the last mission? LOL. i just shredded it with kitana f21 spam.

I got to 160 give or take, I don't remember, and then I got the 360 version. I lost interest. Maybe one day I'll continue it on the PS3.

It took a couple days, but I finally beat it.

I destroyed Challenge 300 just now and took my prize like candy from a baby.

You beat it too? Post it in here!
I have to say that you are awesome and I try many times and failed every time!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
After discovering what the 'reward' was, I simply can't motivate myself to actually attempt it. I spend all my time in training and going through arcade, that is, until PSN comes back up.

Trying to push myself through story, but eh...not all that interested in Quan Chi and CSZ so that just feels just like a chore. Made the mistake of watching a stream of the story on the day it was released! :(

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Didn't care about the Mileena alt, but I wanted to finish it just to get the achievements. I beat it a few days after the game was out. Didn't skip any. I did it with Stryker. Only Mileena was challenging. Stryker full screen b,f+1 spam eats Shao Kahn alive. It completely nullifies his spear throw and you just jump over his hammer throw. Repeat over and over until he's dead.

MKNoob

Noob
beat it a few weeks ago; the hardest challenge by FAR was Ermac vs. 3 Goros. I actually beat Challenge 300 on the second or third try (with scorpion), but I've noticed that I'm really good at pwning the computer but suck at PvP.

Beat it with sektor about 2 weeks ago.

Hardest challenge was 251 with shang tsung vs baraka, sindel, and shao.... that was just bullshit!