What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
@hatyr do you want me to update your info?

Any time anyone wants me to update just let me know and I'll gladly make any changes to the list.

Also to everyone, sorry I've been so little ghosty lately, I'm taking a small break from Inj2, nothing 'official' or anything, just busy through the holidays and my schedule has gotten weirder etc, and using the time to kind of read up and research up on Tekken some, haven't even been playing it really, just looking into it. But I'm still on the forums and here to maintain the list, and I'll be back, beetle blades sharp and ready to go, when the holidays calm down a little bit.

If anyone wants games specifically with me though, and you hit me up here or in s PM or whatever, I'm more than happy to play some if I'm free, I'm just not on actively looking right now.

It sucks though cause Atom looks really interesting, but I don't even have FP3 bought yet - funds get short during the Christmas season lol.

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
@hatyr do you want me to update your info?

Any time anyone wants me to update just let me know and I'll gladly make any changes to the list.

Also to everyone, sorry I've been so little ghosty lately, I'm taking a small break from Inj2, nothing 'official' or anything, just busy through the holidays and my schedule has gotten weirder etc, and using the time to kind of read up and research up on Tekken some, haven't even been playing it really, just looking into it. But I'm still on the forums and here to maintain the list, and I'll be back, beetle blades sharp and ready to go, when the holidays calm down a little bit.

If anyone wants games specifically with me though, and you hit me up here or in s PM or whatever, I'm more than happy to play some if I'm free, I'm just not on actively looking right now.

It sucks though cause Atom looks really interesting, but I don't even have FP3 bought yet - funds get short during the Christmas season lol.
you could swap my main for catwoman, my secondary is ivy

Stanlos

Noob
I am a scrub who gets way emo when facing the likes of Starfire and Black Adam. What can I do to not get as frustrated or at least to not get frustrated as quickly?

Skedar70

Noob
I am a scrub who gets way emo when facing the likes of Starfire and Black Adam. What can I do to not get as frustrated or at least to not get frustrated as quickly?
Getting Salty or Emo affects your gameplay. When playing relaxed you usually play better and enjoy the game the most. If you start to get angry take a break from the game. Go watch a movie or play some other non competitive game or go watch the replay and lab whatever it was that was getting you angry and figure out what your options are. Its not worth it to keep playing when you are salty for some reason its harder to adapt and you start getting bodied and end up just dissapointed or frustrated. Its hard to learn and get better in this state.

Skedar70

Noob
Also you have to have a mentality that losing isn't bad so that you don't take your loses at heart. Try to figure out what you did bad and how you can do better. Its frustrating and easier to get mad when you don't know how to counter something your opponent is doing. Once you do know how to counter it but still get hit by it you don't get that angry because you understand why you got hit and what you can do better to avoid it or even take advantage of it.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Know you aren't alone? Starfire seem impossible to WoWo. Only Starfires I've ever beaten are ones that have no clue what they are doing. If they know what trait is, I'm instabodied.

Shini

Noob
If you're looking for a training partner, add me on PSN: ExiledVoodoo and Gamertag: Exiled Alchemy.

Main: Batman and Enchantress

I'll be on PSN later.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Sup people. Is this still a thing for MK11? I could use some chill people to train/play against. I'm pretty casual but I enjoy progressing and improving as a player. I'm also an old fart lol so my playtime is somewhat limited. PSN is Saboteur-6.

EntropicByDesign

Unless someone has taken it over for mk11, it is not currently a thing... But if there is interest I could put something together and resurrect it for mk11. I've been kind of thinking about doing that anyway

If people is going for it on PC, i'm still there.
Steam ID - Спуск королевы
I play Cetrion. ONLY Cetrion.
Need matchup experience versus Geras. I hate that motherfucker with all my soul. Annoying prick

EntropicByDesign

Just a heads up, sorry I've been MIA, work crap popped up and for the last couple weeks if I haven't been at work I've been asleep. I'll start getting something together asap