What's new

The graphics difference between MKX and MK11, and the comparison to Injustice 2.

MK11 looks like a next-gen game compared to MKX
Because it sort of probably is seeing as the Xbox One X and PS4Pro are decent jumps spec wise to the OG version. I'd be surprised if all gameplay we've been shown so far isn't from either of those systems.

I'd be curious to know whether there's much of a downgrade on the base models. Maybe if someone has both systems they can post some screenshots of the beta on both versions?

As mentioned by someone earlier it's possible they're only adding HDR and 4K support. This should be enough to boost the image fidelity, but would mean that the level of detail should be very similar on both levels of the systems.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Because it sort of probably is seeing as the Xbox One X and PS4Pro are decent jumps spec wise to the OG version. I'd be surprised if all gameplay we've been shown so far isn't from either of those systems.

I'd be curious to know whether there's much of a downgrade on the base models. Maybe if someone has both systems they can post some screenshots of the beta on both versions?

As mentioned by someone earlier it's possible they're only adding HDR and 4K support. This should be enough to boost the image fidelity, but would mean that the level of detail should be very similar on both levels of the systems.
I mean, I'm playing on the base Xbox One and it looks fricken great. I'm sure there might be some differences but I don't feel like anything's lacking on this version. Which is all that matters.

I'm actually looking at Jade's model rn and you can see little freckles on her arm. Definitely a lot of details there. You can see the detail in the leather of her belt. The scuffs on her boots. Yikes omg.

The detail in Kabal's burnt skin, Skarlet has a frickin freckle on her abdomen (you can see it in her 3rd skin.)

Did they scan people's bodies as well?

Just all the textures on the clothes too are great.

The game looks so fcking good ugh. Maybe there are differences in-game? Idk. Everything looks great. The colors especially look really great. Jade's greens, Kabal has a skin with a really pretty green and one that's yellow, Skarlet's Blue Blood outfit frickin pops like crazy, Scorpion's OG skin looks great. I mean, the colors looking how they do might be my TV settings, but it looks great. Leaps and bounds better than MKX.

I think my favorite stage so far is the Fight Club. The purple light in the background just looks dope. It all looks so good. I'm really impressed.