What's new

The good Paulo giveth and the good Paulo taketh away....

E

Eldriken

How strange. The car from Wayne Manor, the tree from Themyscira and other stages I'm sure I'm forgetting suffer from something similar to this (exploding but not exploding).

You put dynamite on them and they don't blow up even though they blow up. :DOGE

Last edited by a moderator:

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
How strange. The car from Wayne Manor, the tree from Themyscira and other stages I'm sure I'm forgetting suffer from something similar to this (exploding but not exploding).

You put dynamite on them and they don't blow up even though they blow up. :DOGE
That's a blowup

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Yes, he watched a stream! Our prayers are answered! Will he fix MMH now?! Let's wait and see!
MMH is a very strong character. Could a few things be tweaked? Probably, but it isn't like he just bodies every character absolutely free. If his existence just completely ruins the game for you, you can just stop playing you know

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
MMH is a very strong character. Could a few things be tweaked? Probably, but it isn't like he just bodies every character absolutely free. If his existence just completely ruins the game for you, you can just stop playing you know
Dude, really strong is a huge understatement, but even then he doesn't ruin the game for me. It's mostly just the balance of the entire game in general. Along with the fact that NRS only sticks it out with their games until they sell all their dlc and then just deuce out. It's why I don't play anymore.
Moving on to the next game =/= not caring. If he took the time to retweet and tune in to a LOCAL, how does he not care? Are you trolling?
I suppose Paulo himself might care for the game, but he is about the only one left at NRS.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Oh this happened okay. I know it can happen with Shazam. It can also happen to the Barrel on the other part of this stage. With Shazam if you do Cross up B2 into the interactables that will happen and it will glitch out the interactable. The reason i think is cause the game thinks the opponent is behind you. Idk why it happened in this instance. I posted about it awhile ago. The way to fix this is to do it once on the stage then restart. It will never do it again after that. Unless you reboot the game or level verses i believe
Bane can do it too with his dumb cross-up splash thing on this interactable and the large canister on the main thing.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Dude, really strong is a huge understatement, but even then he doesn't ruin the game for me. It's mostly just the balance of the entire game in general. Along with the fact that NRS only sticks it out with their games until they sell all their dlc and then just deuce out. It's why I don't play anymore.

I suppose Paulo himself might care for the game, but he is about the only one left at NRS.
They have to move on to the next project. It's their job. They know where they've failed and succeeded. MKX most likely will be the ultimate apology for MK9 and Injustice's problems.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
They have to move on to the next project. It's their job. They know where they've failed and succeeded. MKX most likely will be the ultimate apology for MK9 and Injustice's problems.
Capcom has other projects too but they still stick it out with games they feel are worth it. It took them almost 7 years to announce SFV because they did such a great job keeping up with four. It doesn't take a whole new title every two years to try and make up for mistakes. Just clean up your mess.

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
Capcom has other projects too but they still stick it out with games they feel are worth it. It took them almost 7 years to announce SFV because they did such a great job keeping up with four. It doesn't take a whole new title every two years to try and make up for mistakes. Just clean up your mess.
god damnit capcom has a billion projects and a billion teams. NRS has one. You want another patch, go buy another copy like daigo does every day he spends in the arcades.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
god damnit capcom has a billion projects and a billion teams. NRS has one. You want another patch, go buy another copy like daigo does every day he spends in the arcades.
Oh so should we talk about skullgirls then? One...motherfucking game... by one man, for what three years now? Seriously, it isn't about the size or the number teams. It isn't necessary, period. If NRS would've just kept fixing mk9 I would most likely still be playing. Same with injustice.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Oh so should we talk about skullgirls then? One...motherfucking game... by one man, for what three years now? Seriously, it isn't about the size or the number teams. It isn't necessary, period. If NRS would've just kept fixing mk9 I would most likely still be playing. Same with injustice.
Why would they do that when they make money hand over fist with new releases

trufenix

bye felicia
Oh so should we talk about skullgirls then? One...motherfucking game... by one man, for what three years now?
Skullgirls?! The game that died before its FIRST PATCH and then took a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar booster shot from its fanbase to get back going? And still took another 9 months of radio silence to start actually producing content on the platforms it was originally released on?

Seriously, it isn't about the size or the number teams. It isn't necessary, period. If NRS would've just kept fixing mk9 I would most likely still be playing. Same with injustice.
Nobody said you wouldn't play it, who wouldn't play a constantly updated and practically free game (WoW, LoL, TF2, Angry Birds). The point is you wouldn't pay for it, and without an infusion of cash, games die. You want to compare NRS to Capcom, compare MK/Injustice to MvC3/SFxT. What happened when they stopped being profitable, fella?