What's new

The good Paulo giveth and the good Paulo taketh away....

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Wait what happened I don't see anything in the op?
Edit: nvm the gif is there and whaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeee hellllllllllll

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh this happened okay. I know it can happen with Shazam. It can also happen to the Barrel on the other part of this stage. With Shazam if you do Cross up B2 into the interactables that will happen and it will glitch out the interactable. The reason i think is cause the game thinks the opponent is behind you. Idk why it happened in this instance. I posted about it awhile ago. The way to fix this is to do it once on the stage then restart. It will never do it again after that. Unless you reboot the game or level verses i believe

Wait what happened I don't see anything in the op?
Hmm...there should be a Gif.

The fuck happened?
I've watched that match a couple of times and hell if I know.....I've had interactibles freak out on my on rare occasion but usually its because someone is throwing them and the animation is interrupted which causes a glitch later down the line when someone throws them again. Nobody touched that one though....it just sorta....happened......

Oh this happened okay. I know it can happen with Shazam. It can also happen to the Barrel on the other part of this stage. With Shazam if you do Cross up B2 into the interactables that will happen and it will glitch out the interactable. The reason i think is cause the game thinks the opponent is behind you. Idk why it happened in this instance. I posted about it awhile ago. The way to fix this is to do it once on the stage then restart. It will never do it again after that. Unless you reboot the game or level verses i believe
Lol....this game has serious problems with crossups XD

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Hmm...there should be a Gif.

I've watched that match a couple of times and hell if I know.....I've had interactibles freak out on my on rare occasion but usually its because someone is throwing them and the animation is interrupted which causes a glitch later down the line when someone throws them again. Nobody touched that one though....it just sorta....happened......
Nvm it's there

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
My best guess is that aquaman's b2 extends behind sinestro while hitting (but sinestro is invulnerable with wakeup) and so for some reason the game thought aquaman was behind sinestro? Although there seems to be a significant amount of time between hitting with arachnid and interactable so I may be talking out my ass.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Paulo was watching that night, i wonder if he saw it live. I dont know when he popped in cause Ninequads and I were like the 3rd match of the night.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Yet, he watched the stream?
And he also retweeted my tweet about BLT so I'm sure he cares but I'm not sure if he was watching at the time, that would be funny if a hotfix came out tommorrow to fix it lol

But LMAO this looks even more hilarious in a gif , I'm telling yall the NRS gods just made it happen , it's just weird that it explodes but it still remains there.