What's new

The good Paulo giveth and the good Paulo taketh away....

@Joker8417 what you fail to understand is that NRS is not an independent company like the other developers you have listed. Chances are they don't have the authority to dedicate a team or budget to provide the longterm support we all would like.
You'd have to get their parent company on board for it....and until fighters become a biger staple of esports I don't see WB going for it.

EDIT: also I find it amusing that you're complaining about mmh. You remind me of the people on Maximillions channel who are still complaining about superman and scorpion. Didn't you hear? Batgirl is what we're complaining about these days. Guess you wouldn't know that though.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
@Joker8417 what you fail to understand is that NRS is not an independent company like the other developers you have listed. Chances are they don't have the authority to dedicate a team or budget to provide the longterm support we all would like.
You'd have to get their parent company on board for it....and until fighters become a biger staple of esports I don't see WB going for it.

EDIT: also I find it amusing that you're complaining about mmh. You remind me of the people on Maximillions channel who are still complaining about superman and scorpion. Didn't you hear? Batgirl is what we're complaining about these days. Guess you wouldn't know that though.
I already stated that I didn't. I haven't played this game seriously in like a year...because it's a disappointment tbh. Just like their other titles. I'm also sober now and I totes agree with this. I already know that NRS is at the mercy of WB and can't really do anything like this without the funds or permission...I just kind of turn into an argumentative ass when I drink lol. (Not a very good one I might add)

E

Eldriken

Flash and Batgirl are going to be the biggest issues in this game, not MMH.