What's new

The GI Show feat. MK11, Cetrion breakdown tomorrow, Erron Black and D'Vorah breakdowns soon!

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Are supposed to just trust game informer to actually break the character's down properly?

They have 0 knowledge of the game and dont even look like they know the genre that well.

If the videos are just "hey look at this move that was cool" and "ok let's see her fatality" I'm gonna die inside lol

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
They mentioned in the podcast that later this month they'll have a "Ask the developers" podcast where they ask the developers they have present questions that are submitted to gameinformer.

This would be a huge opportunity to have someone prob the developers about their decisions regarding variations, if they will double-up on good abilities in the pre-set variations, and what determines which characters get only 2 variations.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Alright, So, thats only 3 characters to choose from tmrw, and plus Noob, its gonna be another 3 character kombat kast.

Im, Kinda skeptical actually, Cause i feel like the 3 characters left (With maybe the exception of Kitana, unless she has something big changed for her) are rather huge.

-We havent seen Frost since DA/Armageddon. We know shes a cyborg at this point. I feel like she kinda deserves her own Kombat Kast.

-Kollector doesnt need to be said really. Hes a new character. That alone is quite big, and he deserves his own spotlight

-Kitana is interesting, cause they have waited a long time to actually reveal her for this game, and she has been referenced alot. NRS is planning something for her i feel like, but idk what exactly

I was full on expecting Erron and Cetrion to be covered with Noob tmrw, so im kinda shocked if NRS does cover one of the above 3.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Are supposed to just trust game informer to actually break the character's down properly?

They have 0 knowledge of the game and dont even look like they know the genre that well.

If the videos are just "hey look at this move that was cool" and "ok let's see her fatality" I'm gonna die inside lol
Well, it doesn't matter if they know what they're doing or not. The only thing that matters is MONEY

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
At least Kitana fans have gotten a decent look at her. All we Frost boys have got is a crappy leaked character select and her covered up in robes. Plus we've been waiting 12 years for this...but who's counting.
Hey, it could have been a lot worse! Waiting another 3 weeks is a lot better than waiting another 4 years... or 8.

Last edited:

Raider

Noob
So they were probably waiting this long to show D'Vorah because she is probably something special in MK11.
The fact that she will be last or one of the last to be showed makes me belive that that's what they planned for her since she was revealed.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I believe they said they'll have NRS guys who know the game play the game, because I don't have much faith in them breaking it down their list at times made no sense and they completely ignored MK 9 like WTF? lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So they were probably waiting this long to show D'Vorah because she is probably something special in MK11.
The fact that she will be last or one of the last to be showed makes me belive that that's what they planned for her since she was revealed.
Considering every character they’ve revealed has been more crazy than the last, I expect her to be a real god damn marvel.

I can’t wait to see her.