What's new

The GI Show feat. MK11, Cetrion breakdown tomorrow, Erron Black and D'Vorah breakdowns soon!

Gamer68

Fujin!
GameInformer's coverage of Mortal Kombat 11 continues, this time with a discussion of the game on the 444th episode of their podcast: The GameInformer Show. They also talk about Borderlands 3, Streets of Rage 4, and other topics.

You can listen to it here: https://www.gameinformer.com/video-podcast/the-game-informer-show/2019/04/04/gi-show-mortal-kombat-11-borderlands-3-greatest

It's confirmed that GameInformer will be releasing a Cetrion breakdown tomorrow, and Erron Black and D'Vorah will also be getting breakdowns from them later in the month. Maybe this means that those characters will not be on tomorrow's Kombat Kast since they are already being covered elsewhere? It could also explain what NRS meant when they said they wouldn't show every character on stream.

You can look at the coverage page here: https://www.gameinformer.com/mortalkombat

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Changed the title and bumping thread because some news has dropped: Cetrion breakdown tomorrow, Erron Black and D'Vorah also get breakdowns soon-ish.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Listening to it now. Almost 3 hours long though.

Edit: Oh, only the first 30 mins is MK. Cool! Done hearing that part now. ^^

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
They talked about the content they've posted these past few days, like Cetrion and the Ed Boon interview. One of the guys have played a bit of Noob which they will show some time next week (from what I could understand) along with more content. They also talked about what they would personally like to see from the franchise, but most of it wasn't really relevant. One of them wanted a new MK movie, but on the same cheesy 90's level as the original MK movie, when one of the others said he could just go watch the Story Mode of the games.

Gamer68

Fujin!
GameInformer will be releasing a video breakdown of Cetrion tomorrow, then Erron Black and D'Vorah breakdowns later in the month.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Okay so Cetrion, Erron Black and D'Vorah are gonna be shown by GI.

This leaves Kitana, Frost, Kollector, Noob Saibot and Shao Kahn for Kombat Kasts.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Okay so Cetrion, Erron Black and D'Vorah are gonna be shown by GI.

This leaves Kitana, Frost, Kollector, Noob Saibot and Shao Kahn for Kombat Kasts.
And we know noob is tomorrow, and “others”

I doubt it’ll be Kahn since he’s pre order. Which leaves Kitana, Frost and Kollector.

Please for the love of God let it be Kitana tomorrow lol idk how much longer I can wait

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
D'vorah was one of the first revealed and it's looking like she'll be one of the absolute last to be shown :(
Yep... they hyped her fatality up pretty hard, and I’m sure this “Bug-Vorah” thing will be unique and awesome.