What's new

The Gauntlet and its difficulty spike

Jhin

"Art is worth the pain."
Now imagine playing this fucking horseshit on stick and having NO WAY to trigger konsumables or assists.

I'm done with it. I don't even care. How anyone at NRS thought this shit was fun in any way is beyond me. All rewards in the game should have multiple ways of being earned. I just want to play the game and passively receive things.

The Cassie tower with Jacqui missles and Kung Jin stun arrows is nonsense and impossible without konsumables. And that is STAGE FUCKING 2.

The Towers suck.
I remember doing that tower without konsumables some days ago. It was fun and challenging. Basically, it all boils down to timing the Kung Jin's arrows and Takeda's knives, jumping when those consumables are used.

Anyway, as it was said above, I think the main reason for the gauntlet to be such a pain in the ass is because it was meant to be that way. Finishing stage 30 is awesome and gives you such a relief and sense of accomplishment, like finishing a game on very hard difficulty or defeating a dark souls boss lol.

The ToT mode is, overall, pretty easy. I really hope they dont nerf the shit out of the gauntlet, I kinda liked how hard and challenging it was.