What's new

Strategy The freaking input for the command grab

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You would think right? Tell that to my abused PS3 pads.
Mine are abused just as badly. You can pause between DF and F3. That,s what I,m saying, there's a huge gap you can do them in and it'll still come out. Makes buffers and tick throws etc much easier.

Shawi

Noob
I agree with the OP, this input is soooo annoying! Why can't I customise the inputs myself, is something I have always wondered. So what if I wanted it to be df1 or bf1?

Mine are abused just as badly. You can pause between DF and F3. That,s what I,m saying, there's a huge gap you can do them in and it'll still come out. Makes buffers and tick throws etc much easier.
Are you sure? Both of mine have cracks on the casing and I had to remove the vibrators in one one them because they got jammed from roid raging too much playing MK online and tossing them across the room. When you shake them there are all kinds of pieces floating in there too.

Ill give it a shot. I noticed pressing down, pause, then back forward 3 was not bad. I just don't get why the 4 inputs...why not 3? Is it because the move is so awesome, NRS wants to make you work for it?