What's new

Match-up Discussion The Flash vs Black Adam MU

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
You will never catch BA everytime he touches you he's at advantage dive kick is pretty much safe or not even needed. If BA hits u with 50% and has life lead it's over oh and if there's interactables you're even more fucked.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
play me and do that :)

well see the flash he is a patience character, you have to be patient to use him properly, make a good reads, he doesn't get zoned out btw.
I agree, i just feel he forces a lot of attention compared to other characters, LC being so punishable is just working in his favour since people have to be stationary if they want to punish it

LEGEND

YES!
You don't play a good BA if he lets you do this shit.

blockstrings to orbs IS true frame advantage, if the BA player only uses highs to followup after them then they'll be poked. Knowledgeable BA player will use 22 always and will punish you for 50% if any flash player read this misinformation and believed it.

So you're gonna standing 1 the EX divekick dash in 112 GIMMICK which I said so in my guide? B2. BA does not ever need to dash in 112, B2 will still beat any armour and EX divekick will still catch backdashes.

D1 palpatine is safe, if BA always backdashes out of it means you're playing a ridiculously predictable BA player, good luck LCing and getting blown up for half your life.

No BA player will throw out lightning bolts mid range and no HUMAN will sonic pound on reaction.

LC can be punished by everyone.

This thread is extremely inaccurate information gathered from a mediocre BA player.
Exactly this

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I agree, i just feel he forces a lot of attention compared to other characters, LC being so punishable is just working in his favour since people have to be stationary if they want to punish it
you can walk back and block regular lightning charge...
You don't need to be stationary..
if he has meter, then you have to be stationary.

Error

DF2+R2
You will never catch BA everytime he touches you he's at advantage dive kick is pretty much safe or not even needed. If BA hits u with 50% and has life lead it's over oh and if there's interactables you're even more fucked.
Hellion, I want to play you on PSN, I've faced maybe 3 Flashes tops, only 1 who kind of knew how to play.

Xenrail

Noob
I honestly haven't encountered any good flash players... like at all.

Most of the time I just walk backwards and punish stupid idiots who do that charge move for 50%.
Flash has very short reach so backdash and backwalk make this easy.
should play me. i have 1900 points in ranked play.

people that just backwalk are hilarious. dash in twice to gauge if they're going to string or not. if they don't, frame trap or overhead into damage

and as for the flash vs ba matchup. i've been saying this was 6-4 BA favor for awhile now

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
should play me. i have 1900 points in ranked play.

people that just backwalk are hilarious. dash in twice to gauge if they're going to string or not. if they don't, frame trap or overhead into damage

and as for the flash vs ba matchup. i've been saying this was 6-4 BA favor for awhile now
this is not just 6 4.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
It should be reiterated that orbs cancel recovery. Unless this is netplay, the opponent should not press buttons on reaction to orbs, block high and be ready to tech a throw.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
DGOD PSYCHO good stuff, but 45 games with an unproven black adam, no matter hwo amazing you think he is, isn't enough to judge this MU imo. when you play smarrgasm, dragongod,chris g,reo's godspeeds,rico suaves black adam......then you can get an accurate MU number. matter of fact i'll ask smarr to play you, or me in the MU. btw flash beats batman 6-4 but thats off topic. AK Smarrgasm we should play to get more insight on this MU.

You forgot mention my Black Adam, I'm beast with him. Oh yeah and I think Batman beats Flash 6-4

Scalabrine

Not new but whatevs...
Before next patch maybe. Until then, don't dream too much. BA's mobility and zoning just no match the flash. BA also have 55% combo with a 8sec trait. Flash has the same with 20sec trait.
It doesn't matter. Divekick nerf doesn't hinder his mobility that much he still has the best overall dashing game and it's not like all good black adams only do divekick. And still even if people did that, it doesn't mean it will punishable it means now you can't backdash to safety.

aa buff will in theory make is more footsie oriented, flashes headbutt and dash buff should make this matchup become closer and closer to even in the future considering his new found backdash destruction and his 15 frame oh and 7 frame low...

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
I think its 6-4 maaaaaybe 7-3. I play godspeeds adaIm ALOT. its so hard to pressure when he just gets out of your shit for free and b22 isnt fast enough to snuff his backdash, not to mention that he just pops trait when your near so you just eat damage for trying to get in on him only for him to get out again with his dash or divekick. Im still working on some stuff, like shaking on his wake up and finding a legit way to snuff his backdash, but then again my flash is ass so I dont know anything lmao

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You forgot mention my Black Adam, I'm beast with him. Oh yeah and I think Batman beats Flash 6-4
sorry for the late quote just got unbanned, any i disagree, we should play sometime, i think flash murders batman 7-3 :) especially after this patch.

Zyphox

sorry for the late quote just got unbanned, any i disagree, we should play sometime, i think flash murders batman 7-3 :) especially after this patch.

Zyphox

Zyphox

Zyphox

sorry for the late quote man, but we should play so you can prove to me that batman beats flash, because i think he destroys batman 8-2 O.O