What's new

Match-up Discussion The Flash vs Black Adam MU

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I've actually needed help this matchup lately so here's some suggestions and quick questions if you don't mind
1. What do you do about wakeup back dash?
2. I find black adam's mobility to get full screen once he get's out hard to deal with any tips on this.
3. You can interupt d1 electric thingy with your down 1. This completely ruins his pressure btw.
4. The only normal that can punish a mid hitting divekick without just framing is d2 so do d2 trait for 41% punish for some actual damage.
5. Walking is generally better than dashing in this matchup. It's all spacing.
6. Also that lightning cage punish you said dgod is awesome definetely going to use that.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I've actually needed help this matchup lately so here's some suggestions and quick questions if you don't mind
2. I find black adam's mobility to get full screen once he get's out hard to deal with any tips on this.
3. You can interupt d1 electric thingy with your down 1. This completely ruins his pressure btw.
4. The only normal that can punish a mid hitting divekick without just framing is d2 so do d2 trait for 41% punish for some actual damage.
6. Also that lightning cage punish you said dgod is awesome definetely going to use that.
We were talking about this last night. It isn't necessarily that walking is better, you need to utilize all of your mobility options to outspace him. Rewatch when I fight Ozzy. I dash, jump, and walk. Use all of your options.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
EX LC

Dash after blocking a projectile, blow up bombs on reaction with EX LC

How do you know it ruins his pressure when you don't know his pressure? Adam can full combo punish you for trying to interrupt DA lightning hands and I'm not even sure if you can D1 that.

Divekick at that height is -13

No, after this ridiculous dash buff, it's obvious that dash has become 2nd or best forward dash in the game, why would you not use that?

Lightning cage is extremely punishable on whiff.

Zyphox help him out