What's new

Question The Flash Rumor?

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Well, cyrax wasn't about 50/50 but only meter. :/
well with MK you had breakers to rely on to get you out. Since here you only get one clash and only during the second round, it kinda even it out.
(Let's forget the travesty that was Cyrax's unbreakabe resets )

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm agree but the choke takes off Flash trait for 20sec and put him back in fullscreen.
Too bad Cyrax isn't in DLC, we could bet together on the matchup :D

Ok, he is using a trait. And I'm not even 100% sure the OTG is real OTG. The IA can block it.
OTG means the opponent cannot do a wake-up attack before getting hit or blocking a follow up attack. Set the AI to wake-up attack to test (although I've heard it is buggy in that area).

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yeah it's blockable. I though people was saying it's like garanteed you can do 100% just like that, but it is good to remind that if you jut fail the 50/50 you lost 1 meter + 1 20sec trait (because we won't activate the trait just in reaction lol). win/lose.

Yeah it's blockable. I though people was saying it's like garanteed you can do 100% just like that, but it is good to remind that if you jut fail the 50/50 you lost 1 meter + 1 20sec trait (because we won't activate the trait just in reaction lol). win/lose.
Good thing Flash has hella advantage when blocked, even more so if you trait. Should be no problem to earn your meter back and then some.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yes, but if the opponent has 1 meter, your trait is over, and the chip and stuff you can do like d1, superkick, won't give you the opportunity to really take advantage of a 20sec trait.

You can block it. But it's a 50/50. Cross up or non crossup sonic pound based on which distance you choose, hence the 50/50 reset. All I am saying is that, this is pretty much on the level of Cyrax. The patch would make it that you can wake up against it, which you currently can't.
wait, didn't you play cyrax? what da prob mang?

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
OTG's in general appear to be gone, but they buffed his 1,1 (+5 to +7) his down+2 (0 to +1) and the lightning charge buff i mentioned earlier. Looks a lot better for flash now