What's new

Question The Flash Rumor?

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I heard that they are taking out OTG's in this game within in the next update or two.
can anyone confirm this? Because if that happens, Flash might become the worst character in the game and I'm pretty concerned for that. I really hope they don't tamper with his OTGS off the sonic pounds, he needs those to be there and its the one and maybe only thing keeping him alive. If they take out otgs i hope he gets some sort of super buff haha.

Flash got his mid fixed on F21 and I must say he already plays better. Jailing ftw.
I dont think that its fixed. It still whiffs on a crouching green arrow, but doomsday was hit. (I never checked doomsday before so i dont know if this is new)

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Could someone check if standing 2 still whiffs against 19 out of 26 people in the cast?

EDIT:

I'm getting the feeling that there is no balance patch yet on the compatibility pack.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Could someone check if standing 2 still whiffs against 19 out of 26 people in the cast?

EDIT:

I'm getting the feeling that there is no balance patch yet on the compatibility pack.
i'll check that stuff all right now regarding mids.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Flash got his mid fixed on F21 and I must say he already plays better. Jailing ftw.
F213 duckable on: Not duckable
Flash: Nightwing
Batman :Solomon Grundy
Joker: Lex Luthor
Cyborg :Ares Green Arrow Killer Frost
Superman: Doomsday
Catwoman :Bane
Deathstoke
Raven
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Hawk Girl
Shazam
Green Lantern
Sinestro
Black Adam
Lobo
Batgirl
Scorpion

How ever, all character who cannot duck them, only cannot duck them if they are in their face. so, if you back up completely all the way, and f2 hits from a distance, so do his lightning jabs, making them duckable to all characters still. Fuck you NRS. Zyphox

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
So you are saying that Flash should have a 50/50 chance of reseting you into a ~55% dmg combo everytime he get a hard knockdown or be at +11, and otherwise he would be the worst in the game?
This is some Cyrax level downplaying all over again.
If the ability of it being a 50/50 reset wasnt there, I would somewhat agree with it staying, but since it is hell no.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So you are saying that Flash should have a 50/50 chance of reseting you into a ~55% dmg combo everytime he get a hard knockdown

Come on dude, where have you seen he does 55% at every fucking OTG ? lol... Flash trait is 20sec reseted by wagger. It's like saying sinestro can always 50% you in fullscreen..

Anyway, about rumor, a friend told me that he've seen a guy on Stream with the scorpion maj picking the Flash blackest night skin o/ He is all black with the yellow colour in grey and the black lantern sign on his chest. :>
Can someone confirm ?

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Come on dude, where have you seen he does 55% at every fucking OTG ? lol... Flash trait is 20sec reseted by wagger. It's like saying sinestro can always 50% you in fullscreen..

Anyway, about rumor, a friend told me that he've seen a guy on Stream with the scorpion maj picking the Flash blackest night skin o/ He is all black with the yellow colour in grey and the black lantern sign on his chest. :>
Can someone confirm ?
He only needs one hard knockdown and an OTG to do about 100%, so the recovery on the trait really doesnt matter. Its not like you need the trait active to do the OTG.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
He only needs one hard knockdown and an OTG to do about 100%, so the recovery on the trait really doesnt matter. Its not like you need the trait active to do the OTG.
You should watch the video again. To get a reset you need 2 meters (one to juggle him before hard knockdown before doing OTG, a single d3 won't work, and another for 25% combo without trait) just explain me how I can get 100% midscreen doing so ?..

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
You should watch the video again. To get a reset you need 2 meters (one to juggle him before hard knockdown before doing OTG, a single d3 won't work, and another for 25% combo without trait) just explain me how I can get 100% midscreen doing so ?..
I don't get what you mean? I know it requires 2 bar, but 2 bars to do about 100% is not worth it?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ok, he is using a trait. And I'm not even 100% sure the OTG is real OTG. The IA can block it.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Ok, he is using a trait. And I'm not even 100% sure the OTG is real OTG. The IA can block it.
You can block it. But it's a 50/50. Cross up or non crossup sonic pound based on which distance you choose, hence the 50/50 reset. All I am saying is that, this is pretty much on the level of Cyrax. The patch would make it that you can wake up against it, which you currently can't.