What's new

Question The Flash Evo

Hey guys, just wanted to say I will be at Evo and wanted to know what other Flash players will be in attendance, also wanted to ask for the support of the Flash community at this time as a last minute list of things to train.

If you guys have any tech I would love to know what you guys got. PM me or post is fine. I have a general idea of how to play Flash, but I have not had a chance to fully go through the roster on punishes etc. If you guys could share some of your knowledge I would appreciate it. Type of things I would like to know would be like D2 punished Supes F2. Very specific things of that nature. Also, best punishment options vs common strings/specials ie Lightning uppercut vs wonderwoman lasso spin on block.

Thanks again, the core Flash people here have always been very good at posting tech and I appreciate it very much.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I may not post the best tech but I do want to support a fellow Flash player, especially at evo!

B2,2 into trait is about 8+ on block and you could go into d1d2 for a frame trap or f2 for a meterless trait combo that can lead into about 46 to 48% or just go for a throw for the free meter.

d1d2(f2), lighting uppercut, lkx3, b2 lk, into b22f3 lighting charge. This tech is great of the start of the round when they have no meter and can grant you the first hit for the free meter, imma scrounge up some more tech for ya at the lab.

Thank you a million, I did not know it was +8 I will add that to my arsenal and murder ppl with it. If I start to use it a lot and win with it I will give you all the props. I'll test that frame data at home, have you tested vs lex reversal?

BoricuaHeat

Thank you a million, I did not know it was +8 I will add that to my arsenal and murder ppl with it. If I start to use it a lot and win with it I will give you all the props. I'll test that frame data at home, have you tested vs lex reversal?
Thanks bro and yes I have, lex corp got beat half the time but my execution wasn't the greatest when I tested it, give me a bit and ill get back to you on it!

Hey guys, just wanted to say I will be at Evo and wanted to know what other Flash players will be in attendance, also wanted to ask for the support of the Flash community at this time as a last minute list of things to train.

If you guys have any tech I would love to know what you guys got. PM me or post is fine. I have a general idea of how to play Flash, but I have not had a chance to fully go through the roster on punishes etc. If you guys could share some of your knowledge I would appreciate it. Type of things I would like to know would be like D2 punished Supes F2. Very specific things of that nature. Also, best punishment options vs common strings/specials ie Lightning uppercut vs wonderwoman lasso spin on block.

Thanks again, the core Flash people here have always been very good at posting tech and I appreciate it very much.
I look forward to seeing what you do! You can forward dash right through Supes straight laser (heat zap?) and some other high projectiles. hope that helps!

As long as it stuffed it once that is enough. I just need the possibility, I will carry it from there.

Friction is it worth the possibility of getting hit compared to duck? or Can you actually get in a plus situation? His heat vision seems to recover very fast. I would do it maybe just to style on someone though hehe.

As long as it stuffed it once that is enough. I just need the possibility, I will carry it from there.

Friction is it worth the possibility of getting hit compared to duck? or Can you actually get in a plus situation? His heat vision seems to recover very fast. I would do it maybe just to style on someone though hehe.
if you can get the timing down perfect it might be worth it. give this a look http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/topic/120840-flashs-dash-ducks-under-some-high-projectiles/

BoricuaHeat

Back from the lab. Yes it beats corp charge with d1, 21, and d2. If they block d1 you are at like +11 or +12 if they block f2 your at +14 to 16 I could just keep doing it over and over man its insane, you could go into something like d1, f2, f2 and d1 before trait runs out for a meterless 30 to 40(still working on optimized combos with trait time remaining).

Also if you screw up and uppercut comes out when their blocking you're still safe, d1 beats corp charge, and if timed perfectly f2 into trait and d1 is also safe! F2 into RMS cancel then d1 is also safe; +2 on block if I am correct tested against Lex.

Advantage during trait is insane, I can't use this tech online because of connection issues but you should have no problem abusing it.

Ok, good stuff guys keep it coming. Also does anyone know the new frame data for D2, it is a whole different animal now, was trolling some training partners spamming it.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
You have my full support as does every flash player. My only advice would be make use of every hard knockdown. They have to either wake up or block correctly everytime you knock them down with a sonic charge or 32. Learn how to punish every wake up in the game because one correct read could = 61% which is huge. I good example is supermans wake up flying grab thing. If you end your combo in charge immediately dash and block low it will whiff letting you punish for 61% just got to get the timing down. Every wake up has a little way to punish once you scare them with flash's extreme damage its mixup city.

BoricuaHeat

Ok, good stuff guys keep it coming. Also does anyone know the new frame data for D2, it is a whole different animal now, was trolling some training partners spamming it.
I am positive the start up is now 9 and the advantage is plus 3, tested against supes crouching jab and corp charge. Someone posted this before but for a reminder RMS into run then cancel into back back 3 meter burn for a safe way in from run, get em used to it and then just cancel run without wasting any meter.

And a follow up from my previous post on the b2,2 into trait after further testing is +5 to +7(it beats supermans d1 but not lex's charge) I don't really know if special moves have more priority and if that affects anything but won't affect much since no character I know that has a meterless or special move that can beat +5 in your face advantage(also it seems that the trait slow down screws up their punishes idk yet).

Well that's all for today expect more courses of tech tomorrow.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I live in france, I just need like 1200€ to come to EVO so if some flash wanna do donation I'll be pleased !

Good luck sir ;)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Obviously, top 10 char = top players using him. The same players saying he was top 10 before using him (before the patch). ^^

Unless you're talking about PL.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Guessing Claude means Cdjr, and if he's using Flash over Supes then Flash is even more ridiculous than I already think he is.
I am now officially the Tom Brady of Killer Frost, bring back my damn reset and damage pls Hector!!

LEGEND

YES!
I cannot say. ;)
anyone who has seen the last krypton podcast thing knows who you are talking about. Stop trying to be cool

i wouldn't be surprised if CDjr wins EVO with Flash, character is seriously fucked up right now, and with Supes as a back up for BA and Hawkgirl he has no MUs he has to worry about. And of course CDjr is a great player

i'd be absolutely shocked if he doesn't make top 16