What's new

THE FEMALE MK2 NINJA SKINS WILL BE ON ROTATION IN THE PREMIUM STORE UNTIL JANUARY 4TH!

Comments

Yes, but WHEN'S JADE?!?!?!?

... Skarlet looks good, though the MK2 female ninja costume is not really a fave of mine. Always thought the UMK3 versions were much better. But in comparison to the MKX version of the same costume, it looks tons better in MK11!

E
How do you earn crystals, btw?
Completing the Gauntlet Tower, random rewards from ranked matches (Kombat League or even when Kombat League is over), various Tower rewards, completing the story (I think) and possibly others. I've got almost 10,000 because I rarely use them on anything.

Happy to have them, but annoyed I have to spend my crystals on them (especially as the male ones were free with the Kombat pack), have been saving those crystals for Kold War Skarlet should she be eventually released.

Also note that the Kombat League costumes for Jacqui and Jade will be in a gold krypt event on Friday for 24 hours... still waiting on Liu Kang's Young Justice though!!!

Last edited:
Btw @moderators, I posted this in the Skarlet section because it was initially only her skin that had popped up. Can the thread maybe be moved to the MK11 section instead?

Edit: Okay, I dunno how to tag mods... @Vslayer ?
Edit 2: Thanks. ♥