What's new

THE FEMALE MK2 NINJA SKINS WILL BE ON ROTATION IN THE PREMIUM STORE UNTIL JANUARY 4TH!

Comments

I finally have the Kitana skin now. Now I just have Jade to go. You know, I wish Frost could have gotten one of these too. She needs something different.

I have no issue saving TC's to get these or even tossing a few bucks for some TC's and others that I want. However, the one issue I do have here with how they're working things is WHY do outfits we want have these "daily, random timers" We should be able to just BUY any outfit we want with TC regardless of in game earned for free or via real money for TC's. The really need to reintroduce the MK X buy everything in the krypt, all outfits etc option. I thought that was worth it, was like 20 bucks and got everything in the game. A great option if you want everything and/or pressed for time while they make profit. Win Win if you ask me. But NRS has complicated things that are pretty much common sense easy to do with quite a few things in this game. They also did this I2, where we could buy any outfit we wanted at any time.

They also did this I2, where we could buy any outfit we wanted at any time
Sorry, but it was no possible in Injustice 2. All we had was the lootboxe system, you can't buy a Superman specific torso, or a a Catwoman specific mask.

The really need to reintroduce the MK X buy everything in the krypt, all outfits etc option. I thought that was worth it, was like 20 bucks and got everything in the game. A great option if you want everything and/or pressed for time while they make profit. Win Win if you ask me.
My personal grievance with the Unlock Krypt DLC from Mortal Kombat X wasn't with the fact that it was pay-to-unlock everything that people screamed about back when it was released, I don't see an issue with that since it's player choice and you can indeed unlock the entire Krypt in time simply by playing the game; my gripe was that it didn't unlock everything in the game, simply the Krypt items.

So if you wanted the Revenant Skins, Hotshot Johnny Cage, etc., you had to grind for them even if you fell into the "pressed for time category." Worse, on console, if you didn't have a PlayStation Plus or Xbox LIVE Gold membership, several skins were 100% unobtainable.

That always irked me.

I also think that the Mortal Kombat XL package should truly unlock everything like Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition did before it; I was very surprised to learn it unlocked squat.

Sorry, but it was no possible in Injustice 2. All we had was the lootboxe system, you can't buy a Superman spec
Sorry, but it was no possible in Injustice 2. All we had was the lootboxe system, you can't buy a Superman specific torso, or a a Catwoman specific mask.
No you could buy the outfits individually regardless of loot box system

My personal grievance with the Unlock Krypt DLC from Mortal Kombat X wasn't with the fact that it was pay-to-unlock everything that people screamed about back when it was released, I don't see an issue with that since it's player choice and you can indeed unlock the entire Krypt in time simply by playing the game; my gripe was that it didn't unlock everything in the game, simply the Krypt items.

So if you wanted the Revenant Skins, Hotshot Johnny Cage, etc., you had to grind for them even if you fell into the "pressed for time category." Worse, on console, if you didn't have a PlayStation Plus or Xbox LIVE Gold membership, several skins were 100% unobtainable.

That always irked me.

I also think that the Mortal Kombat XL package should truly unlock everything like Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition did before it; I was very surprised to learn it unlocked squat.
I feel that way about mk 11 with with the grinding while you make a good point it's no secret that mk 11 put way more skins and gear under kombat league, ai battles, krypt and various other modes they force us to play which irks me. That all being said I still felt like I got more stuff with mk x krypt unlock than this game honestly. I've put in like 5x as many hours in this game as I did in mkx yet still haven't u locked even half the shit lol

It does indeed turn into a green mask, at least when paired with her pure Green Klassic Skin.
I really wish that wasn't the case and that it was green for all of her 'klassic' skins. The alternate costumes for Skarlet and Kitana where the main portion is their respective colors and the sides + back are black, have the blue/red mask. But Jade's is black for whatever reason instead of green.

It's not a huge deal because I don't really play Jade like that or anything. But, I'd like the green mask with that specific skin.

I really wish that wasn't the case and that it was green for all of her 'klassic' skins. The alternate costumes for Skarlet and Kitana where the main portion is their respective colors and the sides + back are black, have the blue/red mask. But Jade's is black for whatever reason instead of green.

It's not a huge deal because I don't really play Jade like that or anything. But, I'd like the green mask with that specific skin.
I guess the option there would be to use the "Klassic Jade" mask already in the game.

No, it's green. I'm not talking about the one with the Klassic Skin Packs, I mean the one that shipped with the game.
I know. It's black with that skin.

The mask that's called 'Klassic Jade' is black with the 'Royal Attendant' skin that I prefer over the default all green skin. You know gear, masks etc, change color depending on skins etc, right?

I don't mind that these skins are separate from the Kombat pack, I just wish they were more upfront about what skins are a part of it from the start. I think that transparency overall from the start would've been nice and would've made people less angry.

I'm just going to wait for the bundle to get these skins. I spent my krystals on items that are in game modes I don't play and don't have the time with the holidays and such to get enough krystals to buy each "pack" before they stop rotating them. Buying the bundle will be cheaper than having to to buy the amount of krystals I need to buy all of these now, which is kinda fucked up if you think about it.

Tldr: This whole process of how they're releasing these particular skins just feels gross.

I know. It's black with that skin.

The mask that's called 'Klassic Jade' is black with the 'Royal Attendant' skin that I prefer over the default all green skin. You know gear, masks etc, change color depending on skins etc, right?
Yes, I do indeed know that, and I didn't realize you were using the non-pure green one. My bad!

Cool, though I have them all for xbox. For switch, however I just have kitana and jades. I dont have starlets alternate.

Well she's been replaced by Johnny Cage's announcer pack.

Only set I didn't get was Kitana with the black accents on it - after I realised Jade will only have a green mask if she's solid green, the OCD weirdo in me didn't want Kitana to have a different classic outfit so just bought the bundle that had the plain one in it. Will get it once it returns as I've got stacks of crystals now.

I wasn't able to get it, sadly. I was just 20 or so Time Krystals short, and I had no way of earning any at the time, other than paying real money, and I refuse to do that. I will have to wait until next time, which will probably be in another few months.