What's new

The Fall Classic Updates/Stream Thread - Updated w/ Top 16

You did well pig, that post was filled more with a concern for aqua man. For zod just cause he is harder to use doesn't mean he isn't good, I see this being like choosing crimson viper(zod) over wolverine(superman) if no serious patches over time. Both are great and can be s tier, but one takes longer to learn.

brady just can't beat the top guys.....he aint got it...cracks under pressure

aquaman can fight superman and baldam. dont act like its 2-8 or something. welcome to everyones problem in the game btw. who doesnt have a disavdantage vs those 2? fact is tom hasnt been top 8 since ect and thats said considering he plays a top 3 char.

VERY incorrect statements...

YES, Aquaman is top 3 if not the best. I am the best aquaman player and yet using a character possibly the best, I have not preformed up to my level.

Because I crack? Cant beat the top guys? Absolutely not.. I have never "cracked" but now suddenly I crack under pressure? In past games I have been super clutch but now "the pressure" gets me? LOL.. NO

I cant beat the top guys? I have beaten a lot of top players including ending Ricos tourney streak of not losing a set in god knows how many weeks. Yes, he came back and beat me in GF, but at that point ppl couldnt even knock the guy into losers. I absolutely run most players off the system unless they use one of 3 characters, mainly superman and black adam. I am an absolute artist in taking apart 99% of the cast, I just have never ever had the exp in 3 MUs. I am absolutely terrified vs superman, mainly because I have no idea what im doing in the match because I never fight it.

Its a new game, I am so solid vs any player using any character besides 3. That puts me WAY ahead of any other aquaman player as they dont have the exp I have in MANY MUs. Next patch, I'll grind those 3 MU's out and in the end, it will be me who has the last laugh on guys like you who simply just think "tom's bad".

jaym7018

Noob

YES, Aquaman is top 3 if not the best. I am the best aquaman player and yet using a character possibly the best, I have not preformed up to my level.

Because I crack? Cant beat the top guys? Absolutely not.. I have never "cracked" but now suddenly I crack under pressure? In past games I have been super clutch but now "the pressure" gets me? LOL.. NO

I cant beat the top guys? I have beaten a lot of top players including ending Ricos tourney streak of not losing a set in god knows how many weeks. Yes, he came back and beat me in GF, but at that point ppl couldnt even knock the guy into losers. I absolutely run most players off the system unless they use one of 3 characters, mainly superman and black adam. I am an absolute artist in taking apart 99% of the cast, I just have never ever had the exp in 3 MUs. I am absolutely terrified vs superman, mainly because I have no idea what im doing in the match because I never fight it.

Its a new game, I am so solid vs any player using any character besides 3. That puts me WAY ahead of any other aquaman player who dont have the exp I have in MANY MUs. Next patch, I'll grind those 3 MU's out and in the end, it will be me who has the last laugh on guys like you who simply just think "tom's bad".
Dat confidence, i like it.

Its a new game, I am so solid vs any player using any character besides 3. That puts me WAY ahead of any other aquaman player as they dont have the exp I have in MANY MUs. Next patch, I'll grind those 3 MU's out and in the end, it will be me who has the last laugh on guys like you who simply just think "tom's bad".
Who are you and how did you get access to Tom Brady's TYM account?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
lmfao at Tom Brady "cracking under pressure"... How do you think he got the nickname "Tom Brady" in the first place?! By being clutch.

I, for one, look forward to him bopping people left and right before this year is over. I've seen first hand how much effort he puts into discovering new character tech and learning MU's. He did it for almost two years as Sub-Zero. And now, he's probably going to put in that same amount of effort in again.

Only this time, it will be with a MUCH better character than Sub-Zero ever was in MK 9.

Hey man, fucking prove me wrong.

I always root for you every tournament.