What's new

The Fall Classic Hype and Top 8 Projection Thread

Who are you Pulling for to WIN TFC

• Total voters

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
***The Names above are meant to be jokes, If you get offended you're sort of a tool. I bashed myself lol

The Fall Classic looks to be something extremely special next weekend. It will consist of a strong list of players quite possibly greater than EVO had. You will have players from Nor Cal, So Cal, ATL, NYC, Philly, NOVA/SOVA, FL, IL, OH, Canada, Nevada and more attending to make their mark in Injustice or continue their own current legacy.

Some players of note who will be in attendance

WoundCowboy
Rico Suave
CD JR
Maxter
CD Prime
Reo
Tom Brady
Playing to Win
Smarrgasm
Reno Racks
Khaotik
Zyphox
Grr
TrePound
Salt Face
Chris G
KDZ
Perfect Legend
Noobe
Denzell
MIT
Mikemetroid
Riyu
Revolver
DarthArma
Forever King
King Jr
Blackula
Mr. Aquaman

And tons more......(Apologies if I forgot anyone, its early in the morning)

Use the Poll above to vote for the player you'd like to see the most Win the tournament or do very well.

Also Make your Predictions for top 8 as always for fun

1. WoundCowboy (He will win it)

So What match Ups are you guys most excited for? LETS GET HYPE PEOPLE

CrimsonShadow
BigE
SweetJohnnyCage
STORMS
GamerBlake90
My top 8 INpO

-Perfect Legend
-CD Jr
-Pig of Le Hut
-Rico Suave
-Chris G
-KDZ
-Reo
-Split between Wound/Forever

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
DJT wins it, he's the best player going IMO and he's probably only gotten better since 2nd at EVO.
2. Forever King
3. REO
4. Tom Brady
5. Wound
5. PL
7. Khaotik
7. Revolver

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Damn. I'm hype for this tourney. I'm a little emo I can't make the trip.

As for the comments about the Chicago scene, I really appreciate the love we got from a lot of people. That's awesome. But personally, I think I'm a little behind, and we in general may be behind. But we are working on it all behind closed doors. In time....in time...

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey, at least I'm finally uncontested for best Batman now. That's all I care about :)

But yeah guess what? Maybe Cowboy, Tyrant, and Pig aren't the best with those characters ;) Or maybe they are. We'll see
BATMAN FOREVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitbox_Godspeed

Victory favors the ruthless.
Flawedzilla from vegas is going and I believe godspeed as well.
Unfortunately I will not be able to make TFC, I've taken a much more relaxed approach to Injustice since the EVO grind and EVO itself. I will get back to training as I did before closer to the end of the year/beginning of the next EVO season.