What's new

The Fall Classic Hype and Top 8 Projection Thread

Who are you Pulling for to WIN TFC

• Total voters

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
I wanna see some NW action from cd senior.. Hopefully i get to see how a good nw deals with a good nestro..

Voted for suave, his adam to stronk.. BUT, if people haven't grinded out the mmh and or zod MU.. I think reo and piglet will deff top 3 this bitch..

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Thanks for all the GGA love in this thread guys, but I will be the first to admit our scene is behind where it should be right now. A bunch of us took time off from the game to focus on MK9's last few big tournies when Injustice came out or simply didn't give the game a chance until recently.

I certainly don't feel ready to travel to a major, even though we are grinding stuff out hard like the MK days. We're getting there, though.

-HAN

Thanks for all the GGA love in this thread guys, but I will be the first to admit our scene is behind where it should be right now. A bunch of us took time off from the game to focus on MK9's last few big tournies when Injustice came out or simply didn't give the game a chance until recently.

I certainly don't feel ready to travel to a major, even though we are grinding stuff out hard like the MK days. We're getting there, though.

-HAN
yall will definitely get the job done, from what I've seen at the weeklies, you guys are moving in the right direction for sure.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
whoa whoa whoa, I agree with you about the fact that GGA definitely has solid players, but the other comment about the (only group that doesn't bitch and grinds stuff out) LMAO pure lie.
I forgot about the Vegas crew, my bad. Havent heard from you guys in a while, hopefully you wreck shop at TFC.

I forgot about the Vegas crew, my bad. Havent heard from you guys in a while, hopefully you wreck shop at TFC.
yeah our last major was evo of course, and we went to 2 WNF's, now it's time to head out there to TFC, and I really hope denzell gets his runback with KDZ.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
also, socal locals = 10 times your scene, ggs

I'm going to have to disagree. We have the best Zod, best Sinestro, best Batman, best grundy, and other decent players all in our scene. I don't think something could be 10x better than that lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So I realized something -- the thread says "Projection Thread" but the poll says "Pulling For" so nobody voted for the people they actually think will win. These aren't projections; these are buddy votes. Hehe

I'm going to have to disagree. We have the best Zod, best Sinestro, best Batman, best grundy, and other decent players all in our scene. I don't think something could be 10x better than that lol
socal got the best grundy :p, and the west coast got cowboy playing sinestro, but i'll give yall batman, zod is left to be seen. Also we haven't played in IGAU, got to play at TFC!!!

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Your Zod isn't Pig
Your Sinestro isn't Cowboy
Your Grundy isn't Tyrant

But this is a hype thread so there's that.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
socal got the best grundy :p, and the west coast got cowboy playing sinestro, but i'll give yall batman, zod is left to be seen. Also we haven't played in IGAU, got to play at TFC!!!

Yeah we can play for sure bro! Me and ForeverKingjr might come play casuals with you and your bro or something in your room haha. But yeah we actually do have the best grundy Zod Sinestro Batman ;) Fuck it we have the best Doomsday too if you count PL

Yeah we can play for sure bro! Me and ForeverKingjr might come play casuals with you and your bro or something in your room haha. But yeah we actually do have the best grundy Zod Sinestro Batman ;) Fuck it we have the best Doomsday too if you count PL
mannnnnnnnnnnnn haha, aye the family battles, we'll run casuals with yall fo sho :). But yall dnt have GL tho :p, DJT is john stewart haha.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yo shots are getting fired all over the place -- didn't Jeremiah win a major with only Doomsday? Everyone else is going to have to hold that.