What's new

The Fall Classic 2015 MKX Viewing Guide & Updates

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Why are you saying I'm downplaying? I already said he's good can you not read? Lots of characters have 6-4 mus. But maybe you don't understand what I mean by that
Dude, Quan is considered top 3 and arguably the best character in the game. He's not simply good, he's great. Talking about anything but how to defeat him is purposeless. Also, stop downplaying.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Dude, Quan is considered top 3 and arguably the best character in the game. He's not simply good, he's great. Talking about anything but how to defeat him is purposeless. Also, stop downplaying.
Yes he is a great character. That's what I've been saying. I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to understand

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think he's asking that if a YOMI person wins, do they split it with the rest of the crew or keep it all for themselves.
I know, and I am saying they probably dont lol. MAYBE MIT/DJT since their brothers but even then I highly doubt they do. If they split the pots they wouldnt care who wins between each other, which isnt the case at all.

E

Eldriken

I know, and I am saying they probably dont lol. MAYBE MIT/DJT since their brothers but even then I highly doubt they do. If they split the pots they wouldnt care who wins between each other, which isnt the case at all.
Well, the way you replied to the guy made it seem like he was referring to collusion. =P

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think what he's saying is every top 8 is 80% Yomi and that has been seen a lot so it isn't interesting.

I think the majority feel it's redundant and that each member of Yomi were more entertaining to watch prior to becoming a team because we don't see those players play everyday casually .

I think that's what he is trying to convey
Who cares. If I wasn't part of Yomi I would be training my hardest to beat them, not complaining about them winning too much. Look at what Sonicfox does.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yeah, we're definitely trying our absolute hardest to beat eachother no matter what. Whenever Yomi boyz lose to eachother in tournament that shit always gets brought up at home, people get roasted lmao