What's new

Guide The Evolution Of Flash By Zyphox.

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
And yet, they bitched for more buffs and got them too.
Oh come on, stop whining. He's nothing close to OP, or broken, the game is quite balanced now.
I'm happy with the changes, and I'm not a Flash player. Now that there is no easy way to beat some of Flash's strategies the game is more interesting.

But seriously (seriously, I want to know), why do you think it's so bad that Flash got a better AA?

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
He lost his guaranteed OTG, yes. He still has one of if not the best corner game. His sonic pound crossups, while not guaranteed, are still deadly as fuck and he has a ton of other options as well
Almost sure his corner game isn't as good as Grundy's

GGA Slips yeah I like to use it for movement but prefer RMS since it recovers a little faster. Yes this character is ridiculous we all know this or should, but there are a handful of ridiculous characters and we all for sure know this.

LEGEND

YES!
Not to reign on the parade here but this could be done pretty easily pre-patch as well. I do this to 16 Bit all the time whenever i played Flash.

You can in the vid below at the 4:00 minute mark and throughout the rest of the set. Not saying im a good flash by any means but this is something i hope people noticed when i did use him...guess not. :p

your right, its just easier and more consistent now
-
nothing particularly new but still good to have these vids out there so people can level up their game

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
updated with part 2. discuss flash's footsies below. i think SP is very useful for footsies and it opens up MB LC and dash ins on jumps ins too.

Zyphox

Yeah, man, I already know. The Flash punishes everything. High shots. MB high shots. Low shots. MB low shots. You can even punish sword spin if you block both hits while standing. This match is really bad for Deathstroke.
oh well then i have to try that sword spin one, what do you have to punish with flying uppercut?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
oh well then i have to try that sword spin one, what do you have to punish with flying uppercut?
I am not sure how exactly flying uppercut works, but if you block both hits of the sword spin while standing, you can punish. My cousin was punishing me back then when I used this mediocre character.

Zyphox

I am not sure how exactly flying uppercut works, but if you block both hits of the sword spin while standing, you can punish. My cousin was punishing me back then when I used this mediocre character.
flying uppercut is the 6 frame uppercut move and i can't punish it when i go into training mode.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Fuck this matchup, too much ground control. Zyphox i need some more of that Flash, i'm actually practicing now and would like to pull out all my gimmicks to combat your 1,000,001 gimmicks with flash.

Crathen

Death is my business
yeah i tried that, reversal 6 frame move doesn't punish. try it yourself, i can't punish.

Flash can FU punish Spin only when done point blank blocking both hits standing , d1xxSS / b22xxSS can't be punished as any string cancelled into SS so it's a pretty moot point.

Only real use of this is when you're point blank after knocking DS down and block a SS.

Zyphox

Fuck this matchup, too much ground control. Zyphox i need some more of that Flash, i'm actually practicing now and would like to pull out all my gimmicks to combat your 1,000,001 gimmicks with flash.
yeah dude am down i'll be on today before i go to the break.