What's new

The Elder Scrolls Games

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Loved skyrim! Skeptical of ESO cause I like to play alone. Kinda what that series is for right? Is there s way I can play solo on ESO? Or do I have to be online with randoms
You can play alone, it is online so there will be others online running around that you can see. Right now, I just run around solo killin stuff and trying to figure things out. You are able to solo/party play at your discretion is the long story short.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I've tried playing Skyrim a few times but it was never able to hook me like I thought it would. I keep meaning to go back and try again though, its everything I love about games all at once, so I don't know why I haven't really fallen in love with it.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Bought ESO for $24 on psn store after the game awards. Id say thats the price its worth in terms of how they did the leveling/questing. The soundtrack and the open world graphics are pretty cool but the quests feel so empty and scattered it doesn't seem to have the strong storyline that skyrim had at all. The online aspect is almost irrelevant besides seeing people running next to you while you do the same quests. I've yet to try the pvp ( only level 7) but im sure that adds a cooler element to the game.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
"With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate or persist in the doomed world you have created."
I remember the first time I received that pop up. I had killed Caius for some petty reason or another. And he was fairly tough because it was early in the game. But right as I finished him off, surprised and elated I'd actually taken out this Spymaster of the Blades, that message popped up and I just stood there thinking, "I don't know what I did, but it was very, very wrong."

Plus, it was cool how there were some work arounds for certain quest lines if you knew enough about the game.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/12/07/eso-free-play-weekend
ESO FREE PLAY WEEKEND
12.07.2015 Announcements

Whether you're returning or a first-time player, we're letting you try ESO for free all weekend! Check out all the details below, including when you can begin playing.

Have you heard your friends talking about ESO, and want to check out the game with no strings attached? This weekend, we're letting you download The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for PC/Mac and Xbox One so you can give it a try for free until Monday, December 14th at 3:00am EST.

Xbox One Players

If you're looking to try ESO for free on Xbox One, you'll be able to begin downloading the game this Thursday at 3am EST through Xbox Live. Once it's finished downloading, you can begin playing immediately!

If you decide to purchase ESO before the Free Play Weekend concludes on December 14th at 3am EST, not only will you save 60% on the game but all your progress from the weekend will carry over! In addition, you'll be eligible to enter to win $1 million (USD). Be sure to visit our contest page to register and to check out the official rules and additional information.

Last, but certainly not least, everyone will be able to purchase crowns through Xbox Live at a discounted rate during the Free Play Weekend:

• 1,500 crown packs will be 25% off
  • 3,000 crown packs will be 33% off
  • 5,500 crown packs will be 40% off
PC/Mac Players

Beginning right now, you can start downloading the game so you're ready to join in with friends this Thursday at 3am EST. Before you download, you'll need a Free Play Weekend code which you can find across various websites, or even from a friend that's currently playing ESO! Once you have your code in hand, just follow the instructions below:

1. Create a game account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com
  2. Activate your account by clicking the link in the activation email sent to you.
  3. Return to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and sign in with your new account.
  4. On your account page, click “Redeem Code." Enter your code in the popup box that appears.
  5. Once your code has been successfully redeemed, a download link will appear on your account page. Download the game and you'll be ready to play!
As part of this special weekend, you can also save 60% on your purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited through Monday, December 14th. If you purchase ESO while playing during our Free Play Weekend, you'll be able to continue your adventure seamlessly, even after the event concludes.

Did we mention that if you play, you'll be eligible to enter to win $1 million (USD)? It's true! Just visit our contest pageto register and to check out the official rules and additional information.

Lastly, in celebration of our first Free Play Weekend, we'll be discounting Crown Packs from our store for the duration of the event!

• 750 crown packs will be 25% off
  • 1,500 crown packs will be 25% off
  • 3,000 crown packs will be 33% off
  • 5,500 crown packs will be 40% off
Please note that we're working with Sony on a technical solution to support a Free Weekend and hope to offer our PS4™ fans the same opportunity in the near future.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
These new young gamers will never know the struggle of a trip from Vivec to Tel Vos. "What's a silt strider?" To which I reply they are for pussies!

Did I bring up a Cliff Racer hunting you for 30 minutes straight! You look around heavens in between the trees is it stuck..... where is it!!! I hear the music! Oh well I give up "rawr!" It screeches scaring the fuck out of you.

Oh how I miss levitate.

MORROWIND FOR LIFE.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
guys serious question is morrowind just really difficult to get used to or am i just a cabbage , cause i remember way back when i first played it i started a new char got to my first quest , which was a tutorial quest mind you , kept getting repeatedly raped by fucking rats FUCKING RATS, every single one of my swings would miss , i tried this quest maybe 10 times before i said fuck it im done .. meanwhile my mate is jumping like 50 feet into the air cause of his athletic ability!!!! still gives me salt

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
How come? I havent played FO4 yet
radiant quests are bullshit filler which randomly generate in a dungeon you've already been to 50 times (this is skyrim)
radiant quests are bullshit filler which you HAVE to accept if you go to any settlement with a quest giver present they just shout them at you no interaction needed so ive about 200 failed *clear the ghouls from nordhagen* quests which sucks (fallout 4)