What's new

The Elder Scrolls Games

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Decided to make a thread for those who are fans of The Elder Scrolls games, such as Oblivion and Skyrim. Will also update this thread for whenever they release the next game of the Elder Scrolls series

Latest Games

Elder Scrolls Online
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

FREE
http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/
http://www.elderscrolls.com/arena/

Last edited:

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
How do you guys feel about ESO? I loved oblivion and Skyrim, this one whoever I just can't get into I bought it installed it created a character played a bit and it felt so disconnected to me I stopped playing and I haven't played it since it came out

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
How do you guys feel about ESO? I loved oblivion and Skyrim, this one whoever I just can't get into I bought it installed it created a character played a bit and it felt so disconnected to me I stopped playing and I haven't played it since it came out
It was absolutely terrible it wasn't even a good MMO let alone a good Elder Scrolls game.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
The lack of Morrowind representation is truly disturbing in here.

None of you have truly explored the depth of lore, story or world until you've touched Morrowind. Not to understate Daggerfall or Arena... but Morrowind was mmmphh!

Solignac

Noob
I remember the first time I played Morrowind as a kid I played as a giant orc with a big axe. And I would always pass out due to fatigue because my armor was so heavy and my character would just lay down to sleep mid-combat. I took a fighter's guild quest to go meet up with some bitch who was also an initiate to the guild and our job was to kill some dark elf. I had to figure out where it was since there was no quest markers. I read my journal and I checked my map and this shit was like at the tip-top of the map across the entire continent. Since there was no fast travel, I had to figure out the confusing ass strider travel system, ended up going to random ass places, running into hostile bandit camps where they would chop my head off, navigating dangerous canyons (I was a simple orc who was like level 3 mind you). Finally after what seemed like an entire days worth of finding my way to the location, me and this hoochie go into this dungeon, kill some skellys, shit was cash. We see the Dark elf and we engage, Dark elf kills fighter's guild hoochie. I say whatever, take his sweet armor and make my day trek back to the guild (I was as lost as I was making my way there). I tell the guild bro I got the dark elf and hes like..
"Wuh...where's fighter's guild hoochie?"
Oh she fell in the battle, it was pretty tough.
"Get the fuck out of my face you piece of shit orc"
Open my journal
"Fighter's guild bro is disappointed that I let fighter's guild hoochie die, I'm going to need to earn his respect again"
Uninstall game, dispose of morrowind discs and destroy computer

TLDR you kids today with your fast travel and quest markers

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I'm glad I'm not the only who though so! Everyone else is like nah B you buggin it's so nice and I'm like :rolleyes:
It was basically an MMO with less/worse features than any other MMO, the only draw was that you could switch between third and first person like other ES games, and the fact that it had ES lore. It was really crappy, and I really really tried to like it considering I was a ton of money on it.

A lot of people spent that same money seem to just hate admitting it even tho i can tell they agree. I had friends (well, people I know) who bought it, they swear it was a great game, I'm like, how come you never play it? They didn't even get halfway through, some people spend money on something and hate to admit that it mighta been a bit of a crappy game always tryna justify their purchase i think lol

MK Led

Umbasa
Oblivion is my fav, easily the best quests in an Elder Scrolls game and it was the game that got me in to modding. Now I buy Bethesda games day one because at the very least they will provide godlike modding opportunities. Morrowind was also tight and skyrim was aiight.

Don't like ESO, don't like MMOs end of story.

Bit worried about the future for TES because of fallout 4 tbh. Weirdly it seems that as bioware is moving away from their mass effect/dragon age 1/2 style of rpg into the sort of micromanage-y mmo-y style of inquisition and supposedly the next mass effect game, Bethesda is trying to scoot into their niche a little, at least with fo4. I'm not sure either of these changes are for the best, Bethesda should really stick to improving what they're good at, and I'm just not a fan of mmo style questing and loot system shit.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Loved skyrim! Skeptical of ESO cause I like to play alone. Kinda what that series is for right? Is there s way I can play solo on ESO? Or do I have to be online with randoms

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I remember the first time I played Morrowind as a kid I played as a giant orc with a big axe. And I would always pass out due to fatigue because my armor was so heavy and my character would just lay down to sleep mid-combat. I took a fighter's guild quest to go meet up with some bitch who was also an initiate to the guild and our job was to kill some dark elf. I had to figure out where it was since there was no quest markers. I read my journal and I checked my map and this shit was like at the tip-top of the map across the entire continent. Since there was no fast travel, I had to figure out the confusing ass strider travel system, ended up going to random ass places, running into hostile bandit camps where they would chop my head off, navigating dangerous canyons (I was a simple orc who was like level 3 mind you). Finally after what seemed like an entire days worth of finding my way to the location, me and this hoochie go into this dungeon, kill some skellys, shit was cash. We see the Dark elf and we engage, Dark elf kills fighter's guild hoochie. I say whatever, take his sweet armor and make my day trek back to the guild (I was as lost as I was making my way there). I tell the guild bro I got the dark elf and hes like..
"Wuh...where's fighter's guild hoochie?"
Oh she fell in the battle, it was pretty tough.
"Get the fuck out of my face you piece of shit orc"
Open my journal
"Fighter's guild bro is disappointed that I let fighter's guild hoochie die, I'm going to need to earn his respect again"
Uninstall game, dispose of morrowind discs and destroy computer

TLDR you kids today with your fast travel and quest markers
No fast travel. No quest-marking handholding. Absolutely no invincible characters. Ten+ factions with full quest lines for each on top of main story line and plethora of side quests. The game was brutal and unforgiving at times but so much more rewarding.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Skyrim is the best version ..... ESO is boring after some time, since what make Skyrim as good it's the fact you are the protagonist, and the main reason in the game, while ESO, you are just another adventurer running like a crazy bastard among with thousands of others players ..... Bethesda really need to make another Elder Scrolls game focusing in individuality ..... :rolleyes:

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I just bought ESO recently since it was on sale for $40. I'm down to play with people sometime. PSN. Still trying to figure out the game a little but I play a Dragon Knight.