What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have a feeling we're getting an Injustice announcement. Boon is never that straightforward, so I would read "...not Mortal Kombat" as "we will be announcing something else". That, combined with his Injustice-related tweets, leads me to believe we're getting an Injustice announcement.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I have a feeling we're getting an Injustice announcement. Boon is never that straightforward, so I would read "...not Mortal Kombat" as "we will be announcing something else". That, combined with his Injustice-related tweets, leads me to believe we're getting an Injustice announcement.
Yep, the IGN post said “Netherrealm”, and Boon’s reply said “Mortal Kombat”.
There are still chances for an announcement, either inj3, dc x marvel or a horror fighting game

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
so... is any of you positive that we can get a trailer till this summer?
yep, probably on middle of May until sometime along June ..... I cannot see the new game promotion occurring outside this time line on 2023 .... the MK fanbase is urging as hell for any piece of news regarding MK12, so, Ed Boon knows pretty well that they must show something ASAP in order to increase and keep the hype level alive :D

You know the next release is far away when there aren’t even leaks or “leaks” lol. Like, they weren’t doing shit near the end of mk11’s life imo. Either lingering covid shit or much needed time off. But in terms of a new game: Not. Jack. Shit.

You know the next release is far away when there aren’t even leaks or “leaks” lol. Like, they weren’t doing shit near the end of mk11’s life imo. Either lingering covid shit or much needed time off. But in terms of a new game: Not. Jack. Shit.
I do expect it'll be a bit still, which is fine as it gives me more time to get through the back log I've been building up.