What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Of course i dont, but does the threat of a command grab on a dedicated 50/50 variation not seem a little... scary? And don't talk down to me like I'm a child, I have a pretty legitimate complaint as it could be a real scary possibility.

It could just be a simple 7 percent thing, fair enough, but if its either A. cancellable, or B. Highly damaging(as in 17 percent upwards) then yeah, it seems a little silly. Yeah I could be wrong and its not as scary as we may think, but remember that this is nrs, the people that brought us demo sonya and co. I'll reserve judgement for now but I am concerned about what this patch will do.
What do you mean by dedicated 50/50? Are you talking about Ice Hammer and Slide as 50/50? Enlighten me.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Of course i dont, but does the threat of a command grab on a dedicated 50/50 variation not seem a little... scary? And don't talk down to me like I'm a child, I have a pretty legitimate complaint as it could be a real scary possibility.

It could just be a simple 7 percent thing, fair enough, but if its either A. cancellable, or B. Highly damaging(as in 17 percent upwards) then yeah, it seems a little silly. Yeah I could be wrong and its not as scary as we may think, but remember that this is nrs, the people that brought us demo sonya and co. I'll reserve judgement for now but I am concerned about what this patch will do.
with a cmd grab Cyo would still just be Wrestler Jax with less mix-ups, worse poke game for tick throws, worse pressure, and less damage

but at least he'd have that super OP slide rite

Xev

Noob
I think they're doing an overhaul in general when it comes to armored moves. Willing to bet ex pounce still has it's armor but it doesn't launch now. Wondering if that's going to be a universal kind of thing. Pretty interesting.

myri

Time Warrior

I wasn't speaking to you as a child I was speaking to you as someone who'd seen a 2 second gif which HINTED at something but did not really show ANYTHING and just decided that "so much for balance patch gg nrs".

Wait to see how it all shakes out before passing judgement based on almost zero information that's all, this community has a bad habit of doing that and it's time to stop.

Lol, man I usually don't want to jump the gun but removing the armor on reptile's claw is feeling like a complete fuckaroo here