What's new

The DLC Skins Rant

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Even though I wasn't huge fan of Injustice. Injustice DLC skins were significantly better then what MKX has been delivering. For the UMK3 ninja skins look simply painted on and plastic. MK9 the ninja MK1 skins had significantly more detail involved and that was a last gen game... Something seems off here...
I think the big thing was injustice is that they have so many different storylines from the comics that they don't really have to work on coming up with ones from scratch like they are in MK with a lot of these skin packs. So comparing the skins from both games is a little unfair for MK. While I do like the classic skins, I agree the MK1 skins in MK9 are significantly better than MKX's classic skins.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I just had an idea that might help getting the new characters more skins before Scorpion gets another new one...

Scorpion skins for all of them.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It's not like NRS has every really been about making good skins.

I remember hating damn near EVERY Injustice skin and the terrible distribution amongst the roster.

MK9 doesn't even count because only the ninjas male and female got costumes and they were just rehashed old, palette swapped horseshit.

Can't claim to be surprised that it still sucks.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Just give the new characters some more skins to choose from please.
And please give Cassie an alt with some more hair on her head. 'Not a fan of the shaven look on girls.
/personal opinion.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Just give the new characters some more skins to choose from please.
And please give Cassie an alt with some more hair on her head. 'Not a fan of the shaven look on girls.
/personal opinion.
Her default hair looks great, in my opinion. The alt (that everyone uses for some reason) looks absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know what they were thinking giving her that hairstyle. Her alt costume with the default hair would be perfect.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I don't know how OP can hate Pharaoh Ermac, every skin in the Horror pack was brilliant. I hope they make a pt. 2 tbh.