Is this the best tier list EVER?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

D. R.

Noob
You're not downplaying Shinnok nearly hard enough. You expect to make Netherrealm great again next patch if you have people believing he's as high as A tier?
The A tier is NPO.

He could be the best in it.

He could be the worst in it.

He could just be placed in the wrong tier entirely because wtf do I know?

No one will ever TRULY know...

:eek:

#buffshinnok

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Pretty good list. Really for the most part on point.

I want to say Kenshi & Goro can move up but too tell the truth. Their asses can stay right there.

Really nice list.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Main thing I don't agree with is separating Triborg...but other than that, nothing really looks out of place.

D. R.

Noob
Main thing I don't agree with is separating Triborg...but other than that, nothing really looks out of place.
Totally different tool sets and play styles imo thus I separated them.

But if you don't agree then try this:

Find the mean of these lettered tiers given this many letters to find the average placing of Triborg as a whole; 1 A, 2 Bs, 1 C.

B tier
;)

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
This is good.

The main thing I think is Tanya down 1 or 2. IMO. I think Tanya / Kenshi / Bo are the worst in the game. I have watched and played many, many games with Tanya... it is always an uphill battle. There are a couple of character loyalists that are just good players and make her look better than she is.

I'd suggest Raiden down 1. He is not in the same league as Sub Zero and Reptile

Kitana, Mileena are well placed imo. I think Kitana is a little bit underrated by people tbh (and I'm a Kitana main! :p ).

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
I do agree with the general order of this list but 8 characters qualify as S-tier? I think you are missing the concept of what S-tier is supposed to be. Please downgrade most of your S-tier characters to A-tier. Then do the same for your A, B, and C-tiers.

D. R.

Noob
I do agree with the general order of this list but 8 characters qualify as S-tier? I think you are missing the concept of what S-tier is supposed to be. Please downgrade most of your S-tier characters to A-tier. Then do the same for your A, B, and C-tiers.
Or...

Or you could oh idk, make your own tier list?

There is a method to the madness as to why characters are placed how they are. It's not rocket science.

But thanks for your input. :D

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Or...

Or you could oh idk, make your own tier list?

There is a method to the madness as to why characters are placed how they are. It's not rocket science.

But thanks for your input. :D
The order is great. It's the classification i don't agree with. Have you ever gotten an S on a report card?