What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
You really think that?

Every Fighting game has zoners (and they are not cowards but thats not the point.)

If you want a fighting game without projectiles play UFC or WWE.

As a matter of fact gtfo and play those games, you'd like them.
Dem half-naked dudes hugging each other. Seems to fit his tastes.

Amadeous

Noob
You really think that?

Every Fighting game has Rush down chars (and they are not cowards but thats not the point.)

If you want a fighting game witht projectiles play COD.

:)
I know what you tried to do, didn't work.

1. COD isn't a fighting game.

2. I never said Rush down characters are cowardly, doesn't even make sense why anyone would say that.

3. COD is an overrated piece of garbage.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I know what you tried to do, didn't work.

1. COD isn't a fighting game.

2. I never said Rush down characters are cowardly, doesn't even make sense why anyone would say that.

3. COD is an overrated piece of garbage.
You win this battle... but not the war...see you later..not get so mad plz.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Any xbox players who are having issues with Deathstroke's zoning, please hit me up and we can go into online practice together. I've already helped a small handful of TYM members learn how to close the gap while taking minimal chip. I understand how frustrating it can be to fight a good Deathstroke (or even a scrubby Deathstroke), but there are ways around it; he does not need a nerf. Just hit me up and I'll give you as much time as you need.

GT: Karaokelove

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Any xbox players who are having issues with Deathstroke's zoning, please hit me up and we can go into online practice together. I've already helped a small handful of TYM members learn how to close the gap while taking minimal chip. I understand how frustrating it can be to fight a good Deathstroke (or even a scrubby Deathstroke), but there are ways around it; he does not need a nerf. Just hit me up and I'll give you as much time as you need.

GT: Karaokelove
I'd love to do this as well.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
You really think that?

Every Fighting game has zoners (and they are not cowards but thats not the point.)

If you want a fighting game without projectiles play UFC or WWE.

You're being a bit unrealistic here dude. Karate Champ sounds like the fighting game needed here.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Anyone who can't deal with him is a noob. I hosted a KOTH with only Deathstroke players, all of em picking hall of justice as the go to stage, just to prove a point. I beat the shit out of them by just being patient, even with the laggy delay bs.

Even with the unblockable remote interactable and zoning you can beat the living crap out of DS, yes it may be a grind at times to get in but it's definitely not hard.

Amadeous

Noob
Anyone who can't deal with him is a noob. I hosted a KOTH with only Deathstroke players, all of em picking hall of justice as the go to stage, just to prove a point. I beat the shit out of them by just being patient, even with the laggy delay bs.

Even with the unblockable remote interactable and zoning you can beat the living crap out of DS, yes it may be a grind at times to get in but it's definitely not hard.
Did they still think DS was cheap when you were done or did you change their perspective?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Even if they dont nerf him now dont forget that there will be like 2-3 more patches so .... dont be too happy :)

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Even if they dont nerf him now dont forget that there will be like 2-3 more patches so .... dont be too happy :)
At that point, if DS is STILL a true problem, then I'll be fair and accept the nerfs. What we fear most is knee-jerk reactions to week 1 complaints. If it's a persisting problem after a patch or two, then there probably is something wrong after all.

Amadeous

Noob
At that point, if DS is STILL a true problem, then I'll be fair and accept the nerfs. What we fear most is knee-jerk reactions to week 1 complaints. If it's a persisting problem after a patch or two, then there probably is something wrong after all.
I don't care if a year goes by and I'm still destroying scrubs who complain about it.

We shouldn't nerf for casual players. Period. Many have demonstrated how DS's zoning is beatable so others need to adapt.

Reactions: RYX

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I don't care if a year goes by and I'm still destroying scrubs who complain about it.

We shouldn't nerf for casual players. Period. Many have demonstrated how DS's zoning is beatable so others need to adapt.
No no, nerfing for casuals is the worst possible thing you can ever do. That would destroy any fighting game. As for what I meant, I mean if DS actually DOES turn out to be somewhat broken (HIGHLY unlikely), then I believe it's fair that rebalancing would be in order. It's just that there's no telling this early in the game.