Votes: 24 43.6%
  • HELL TO THE NO NO NO

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • KOMBAT PACK 3 DAMMIT!!

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
I'm gonna love the shit out of tym after this patch. The mass hysteria , the jumping to conclusions , the players ignorantly acting like they know how the patch affected the game on day one.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Jax needs to be this game's center of gravity. The characters above and below him need to be nerfed/buffed closer to his level of perfection.

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Except for, you know, the half screen flying overhead armored launcher part
Yeah, it's a good move, but it's not broken. If blocked, every character in the game gets their max-damage punish. And no reason to low-block from that distance against Jax, so the distance is moot except as an on-read punish. Only has armor and launches if meter is spent. Still a great move, but I'd call it fair and well-balanced.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yeah, it's a good move, but it's not broken. If blocked, every character in the game gets their max-damage punish. And no reason to low-block from that distance against Jax, so the distance is moot except as an on-read punish. Only has armor and launches if meter is spent. Still a great move, but I'd call it fair and well-balanced.
Well most people want to beutral crouch the projectile at that range to avoid plus frames. DPs in SF give max damage punishes when blocked but they arent overhead or half screen. Either way Im fine with it now considering it probably wont be armored :D