Votes: 24 43.6%
  • HELL TO THE NO NO NO

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • KOMBAT PACK 3 DAMMIT!!

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Well ladies and gentleman. Today is the day we see what happens to our loveable 50/50, turn stealing, unrelenting pressure, MKMIXL!

What do you think is gonna happen the general gameplay? Who do you think will get nerfed or buffed? The better question is...

Are you excited as hell or scared as hell?

Leave a thought, I'm bored and I'm trying not to run through Luke Cage!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I think some select few will have toned mixups and armored lauchers changed.
I think some game mechanics will change.
I hope many lower variations get buffed.
and i hope the top gets slightly nerfed nothing major. but who knows.
i do not believe NRS will do a huge change like all armor launchers removed or all Mixups toned down. it would hurt to many characters and be to big of an Overhal for one patch and cause to many problems. i think NRS has learned from what they have done in past and calculated small changes for everyone and possibly is chnging up a few characters kits to add diversity for change. some of them they they tried to fix before and faild will proabaly get some cool changes.
im looking up to the patch. and eagerly waiting on it. i have seen no concret evidence for anything yet and can only wait till tomorrow. (or later today) depends on where you are at!
Kenshi, Cyrax, CSZ, Raiden MOS, Goro, and a few other si think get buffs. and i hope its great. Like every patch TYM has spread panic and made false assumptions. i think this time is no different.

I would also like some additional changes later like KP3, Living forest and Tag Kombat. but thats my personal wants. i hope they also Buff AA's universally, and Nerf JIP's/JIK's and NJP's and hopefully make Block Breakers only cost 1 bar. ecited for patch and only confirmation imo is the Kombat Kast, not rumors on TYM and personal Beliefs. ive seen to many and the overwealming belief wrong to many times in previous patch notes.

Im looking forward to LAb Month and hope all gives syuffecient time for shit to settle after patch before freaking out. which is near impossible in this community. but i think 6 months is a good period to see good change and make nice strong patches.

it gives enough time for agendas to die down. and perceptions to change and enough time to see what is truly broken and whats not. since TYM and other outlets frekout very quickly and over react alot. its nice to have that long cooldown period to see whats what before making asjustments. and hope NRS does this in the future.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I think some select few will have toned mixups and armored lauchers changed.

I think some game mechanics will change.

I hope many lower variations get buffed.

and i hope the top gets slightly nerfed nothing major. but who knows.

i do not believe NRS will do a huge change like all armor launchers removed or all Mixups toned down. it would hurt to many characters and be to big of an Overhal for one patch and cause to many problems. i think NRS has learned from what they have done in past and calculated small changes for everyone and possibly is chnging up a few characters kits to add diversity for change. some of them they they tried to fix before and faild will proabaly get some cool changes.

im looking up to the patch. and eagerly waiting on it. i have seen no concret evidence for anything yet and can only wait till tomorrow.

Kenshi, Cyrax, CSZ, Raiden MOS, Goro, and a few other si think get buffs. and i hope its great. Like every patch TYM has spread panic and made false assumptions. i think this time is no different.

I would also like some additional changes later like KP3, Living forest and Tag Kombat. but thats my personal wants. i hope they also Buff AA's universally, and Nerf JIP's/JIK's and NJP's and hopefully make Block Breakers only cost 1 bar. ecited for patch and only confirmation imo is the Kombat Kast, not rumors on TYM and personal Beliefs. ive seen to many and the overwealming belief wrong to many times in previous patch notes.
Hmm I interesting. Everyone is hoping for a complete overhaul but I agree it might be too much. Especially if they don't support the game anymore afterwards. Let's hope they've learned from their mistakes. But yeah I don't think they'll add tag but I definitely would love if they did. Tag hype lol

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Tomorrow I plunge into a realm of lab time unlike anything you will have ever seen. Leatherface dirt galore. Let's get this show on the road people!