What's new

Breakthrough The Dark Knight has Fallen

Will you do your best to aid Batman in his success?

• Total voters
Also Reo won't come in here to deny. The Batman nerf is happening. That's the real reason he is dropping batman. End of story. B

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Doomsday's JD3 which has a massive hitbox will be nerfed according to NRS.

Also Doomsdays 112 that does 7% chip at the end will also be nerfed.

REO

Undead
REO This is brilliantly written. I wish it were longer. I would do a video reading of it.
I added an extra paragraph of sodium chloride.

DamagePoints, Batman Beyond costume is getting nerfed. His cape sound at the end of his win pose is being removed. This is why I'm not focusing on him any longer.

In other events, I am enjoying Deathstroke. But after seeing Pig Of The Hut's Sinestro, I must say I am interested and may have to try on a yellow ring. Pig made him look more fun than I thought.

Sent from my mobile

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations

DamagePoints, Batman Beyond costume is getting nerfed. His cape sound at the end of his win pose is being removed. This is why I'm not focusing on him any longer.

In other events, I am enjoying Deathstroke. But after seeing Pig Of The Hut's Sinestro, I must say I am interested and may have to try on a yellow ring. Pig made him look more fun than I thought.

Sent from my mobile
Recording now, on the condition that you put it in the OP!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Sent from my mobile
Theres always room for two things in the Yellow Core
1. Jello
2. Reo

Join Us :)

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Also Reo won't come in here to deny. The Batman nerf is happening. That's the real reason he is dropping batman. End of story. B
The only nerf that he could possibly take would be in his trait. Other than that I see buffs comings, actually.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Just when REO Inspired and taught me the ways of the bat to protect gothem he ups and leaves but no worries i scar mcguiness will protect gothem in ur absence and keep eye over it from the likes of joker and evil supes
Just as soon as I learn to speel the place I am protecting.... There is an "A" somewhere in there.

Batman will be fine.. Rep will be fine...

It is the natural step of evolution of a demo character.