What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr The council has spoken... t-shirt design finalized!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Who, may I ask, is "Termor"? Lol :p
Man Termor is legit threatening. He's a Brown Ninja created out of cybernetics like the Terminator and nothing but TUMORS. Dude shows up and starts giving you tumors locking out your moves at random and slowing down your startup. Its a slow death facing Termor, but he just wont stop just like the Terminator he was inspired by.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

After much deliberation, we of the Ferra/Torr character council have finally settled on a general design. These will be the community shirts for the representing F/T players (with your own names, of course).

Hopefully this will inspire (or pressure) other communities to also support their players through their own unique ways. :)

(I might edit some more in later)
@Alien Substance
@Wetdoba
@Braindead
@Shark Tank
@BiPolarExxpress
@RM Yoaks
@RM Indecisive
@RM_Biohazard
@Catnip_Her0
@ColdBoreMK23
@cR_whiteboi
@GRieVeR_SKeiTH
@Hruza Da Bruza
@imblackjames
@PerezzGomeZ
@PND OmegaK
@Pterodactyl
@Rally Jackson
@Rev_
@Shark Tank
@SneakyTortoise
@Wetdoba (the model shirt you see above)
@Zoidberg747

Help me tag the other council members
You are making the community proud, gents. I'm rooting for you.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
is it terrible that when I read the thread title I immediately thought it was a Khrome thread and that you had made Khrome shirts.

i would of bought one

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
MAN. I NEVER GOT AN ALERT. :mad:. If i ever get top 8 with Ferra Torr i will lift someone on my back onto the stage with me. As long as they are not too heavy.

REYTHEGREAT

Im not a F/T mainer BUT i think its best to have Team Ferra/Torr instead of just Torr. You cant leave the sidekick behind.

Ya know its funny, Kotal doesn't have the stance breakdown yet that I used for these shirts. Trust me, I tried.
Once he gets some I might toss some concepts your way and your community can work with them if you guys are interested.
I only remembered that after I had posted that ahhahaah

But yeah, that'd be cool, man. I'm sure someone will come up with something for Kotal.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Definitely maining the Dynamic duo.

That said, I think it'd be a smarter idea to wait until the game drops, because it's guaranteed to have more art and awesome shots of them that might make for better shirts.

I would say terra since she's the one cheering him on

Cheering him on? Terra is coaching him in Lackey(hence why it's literally called "Lackey"), and commanding him in Vicious and Ruthless.

She even stabs him to make him fight harder. They have a move called the "Boss Toss" in which he tosses her, the boss.

Of course they work as a team, but he's large and she's clearly in charge.