What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr The council has spoken... t-shirt design finalized!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

After much deliberation, we of the Ferra/Torr character council have finally settled on a general design. These will be the community shirts for the representing F/T players (with your own names, of course).

Hopefully this will inspire (or pressure) other communities to also support their players through their own unique ways. :)

(I might edit some more in later)
@Alien Substance
@Wetdoba
@Braindead
@Shark Tank
@BiPolarExxpress
@RM Yoaks
@RM Indecisive
@RM_Biohazard
@Catnip_Her0
@ColdBoreMK23
@cR_whiteboi
@GRieVeR_SKeiTH
@Hruza Da Bruza
@imblackjames
@PerezzGomeZ
@PND OmegaK
@Pterodactyl
@Rally Jackson
@Rev_
@Shark Tank
@SneakyTortoise
@Wetdoba (the model shirt you see above)
@Zoidberg747

Help me tag the other council members

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Hmm what do you think, Bawkz?
"Team FT"?

Should we take it back to the kouncil chambers?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Hmm what do you think, Bawkz?
"Team FT"?

Should we take it back to the kouncil chambers?
Team Torr rolls off the tounge, and besides there is a stance where Torr is by himself so he does have 3/3 while Ferra only has 2/3.
But its up to council vote, its not my call. I personally will have a Lackey shirt so having Ferra in my tag doesn't make much sense for my shirt :p

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Would be great to have a "The Mighty" reference in there somewhere.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
At the end of the day, we are all mere Lackeys.

Also we are working with limited resources. F/T has as little art as they do stream time.
This was the best we could come up with. :(
Who else works on t shirt designs? Mind if I add to it? I've been looking to selling art in one way or another and with the new game coming, it seems like an ideal time and opportunity

Help me tag the other council members
The tag limit per post is either five or ten. I'm not sure.
@imblackjames
@PerezzGomeZ
@PND OmegaK
@Pterodactyl
@Rally Jackson
@Rev_
@Shark Tank
@SneakyTortoise
@Wetdoba
@Zoidberg747
Team Torr is messed up though. You can't leave out Ferra.
That is because us F/T players are essentially Ferra-less Torrs.
Also we are working with limited resources. F/T has as little art as they do stream time.
It's okay. This is a good idea that may help each character's respective community be closer together in friendship.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
The tag limit per post is either five or ten. I'm not sure.
@imblackjames
@PerezzGomeZ
@PND OmegaK
@Pterodactyl
@Rally Jackson
@Rev_
@Shark Tank
@SneakyTortoise
@Wetdoba
@Zoidberg747

That is because us F/T players are essentially Ferra-less Torrs.
It's okay. This is a good idea that may help each character's respective community be closer together in friendship.
I broke the rules then lol.

Who else works on t shirt designs? Mind if I add to it? I've been looking to selling art in one way or another and with the new game coming, it seems like an ideal time and opportunity
Not a clue. If you have a character you want to do something like this for, you should probably take the time and go for it.
I'm personally giving the shirts away for free for traveling representation and council members helping to shape the character, so selling art to me is a lost cause, sadly :(
Maybe @Eric Z19 ? I think he made a line of successful Injustice shirts so you might be able to talk to him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
What do you have in mind?
Was going to suggest a quote, but no quote really fits. The quote I would use would either be "Ferra the brain, Torr the feet", or "When someone so great once was, someone so great will always be". IDK, I just think of The Mighty when I see Ferra/Torr.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Was going to suggest a quote, but no quote really fits. The quote I would use would either be "Ferra the brain, Torr the feet", or "When someone so great once was, someone so great will always be". IDK, I just think of The Mighty when I see Ferra/Torr.
I like the second quote. I might put that on a hoodie later, or maybe I'll slap it on some sleeves haha.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Team Torr rolls off the tounge, and besides there is a stance where Torr is by himself so he does have 3/3 while Ferra only has 2/3.
But its up to council vote, its not my call. I personally will have a Lackey shirt so having Ferra in my tag doesn't make much sense for my shirt :p
Use a portmanteau and have the best of both worlds with "Team Terra" :p

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
I broke the rules then lol.

Not a clue. If you have a character you want to do something like this for, you should probably take the time and go for it.
I'm personally giving the shirts away for free for traveling representation and council members helping to shape the character, so selling art to me is a lost cause, sadly :(
Maybe @Eric Z19 ? I think he made a line of successful Injustice shirts so you might be able to talk to him.
Ah ok thanks. When it comes to the shirts and stuff, I don't really care for which character it is. Only with fan art do I need to like the character lol. Designs fall under another category for me if that makes sense, but thanks overall for the response

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
At the end of the day, we are all mere Lackeys.

For this, if you could link me with any footage of her, I can just do an illustration of her from the different angles shown. Relatively speaking, she has a basic design as in she's really small, so there's not a lot of clothing on her to worry about

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
That's a badass shirt. Nice work. That image is fucking sick. Excited about that character. Really looking forward to the rest of the new character designs.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
That's a badass shirt. Nice work. That image is fucking sick. Excited about that character. Really looking forward to the rest of the new character designs.
Once I get home I'll be posting up a lackey long sleeve and a ruthless hoodie.
Maybe other people can use it as a sample design

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Nope. What even is blood God?
[quote =prima games]In Blood God, Kahn cuts his chest, sacrificing a small amount of health in order to increase his overall attack power. If he hits the opponent shortly after cutting himself, the opponent takes the damage Kahn lost in addition to the damage of the attack used. Kahn can also summon various totems on the ground, one increases his meter gain, and another increases his damage output. He also has a parry that produces a beam of light on the ground that allows him to regain health if he stands inside of it.[/quote]

Or Sun God which is similarly using self buffs and heals.

prima games said:
In the Sun God fighting style, Kahn gains access to a choke slam that increases his self-buff by one level. As he powers up, the choke slam inflicts more and more damage until he reaches the level three maximum. Kahn also has the ability to heal himself in Sun God style. To do so, he uses one bar of meter and loses all self-buff power-ups. The level of his power-up determines how much health is gained. The higher the level, the more health Kahn receives.
Chokeslam, damage buffs, heals, 3 levels...this one may be more familiar to you as a Bane guy, but neither seems far from home to me honestly. I dig the totems a lot myself. I'm torn between these two.