What's new

Question The Character you will never play?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Scorp, sub, rep, ermac, noob, smoke, mileena, kitana, jade, skarlet, cyrax, cyber, kenshi, freddy, sindel, sonya, jax, cage, stryker, liu kan, KL, kano, NW, kabal, baraka, shang, quan chi, raiden, sheeva, kratos.

Think thats it.

I don't use any character who can abuse the same shit over and over Top 5.I don't use characters who have 3 button combos that can juggle you from one end of the screen to the other(Smoke,Kang).I don't use annoying characters(Raiden,Mileena)I don't use characters who can juggle you 12 times with just a jab(nightwolf,Jax,cage,sonya)I don't use characters with awkward inputs(Kenshi,Rain).I don't use characters who just chip and chop away at their opponent(Lao,Cage,)I don't use heavy 50/50 characters(Scorpian,Noob)I don't use Kabal,Cyrax,and Quan Chi.(I shouldn't have to explain why).I would have to say that I don't use these characters because I hate all those things no matter how effective they are.(Plus they seem just boring and some I just can't execute properly with.)Im ok with the rest of the cast but these are the ones that stick out the most.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Your in my clan now, so i wont be vulgar, but this is the saddest thing I've ever read. So sad, in fact, that i skipped all the steps in the grieving process and went straight to anger. But, different strokes i guess...
Don't get me wrong: Outside of his horribly disfigured stupidhead face, I give nothing but props to his players, and the Subby Mac zoner in me definitely respects the gangsta of his playstyle; It's just always gonna bug me.
I don't know which more; the fact that he's not Frost or BRC, or the fact that he wasn't in Englund's likeness.
THAT is a Freddy I could potentially get behind, but this guy? No.