What's new

Question The Character you will never play?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lol CSZ, I don't even know the inputs for his moves,

Also Ermac has a total of 21 mins clocked on my xbox, not even sure how it got up that high,

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
I don't think people realize how fun kabal is to play as a troll character.
Kabal mirrors are best mirrors also.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I would never EVER play Sheeva.
In fact all the female strippers characters are dressed like they lost their cloths somewhere. I mean I get the idea of sex appeal, but they are suppose to be warriors and killers not naked. The fact every female is wearing super big heels kills me as well how do they fight in those? Not to say I would not play any of the female characters. If I had better execution and the mentality for it I would play as Sonya or Skarlet.
I would never play as Jade she just walks into battle and says "This will be easy." Then she gets bodied by like half the cast. I don't like Sindel's design as an old banshee zombie and I dislike Kitana because I hate fighting her. Also don't like Mileena's design as a half Edenien monstrosity with the mentality of a five year old.
Also I regard Cyber-Sub Zero as character who requires a lot of work for little reward and his moveset feels off to me.

Justice

Noob
Character preference is like a taste in music. I am not butthurt about any character in the game, I'd rather not play the characters I mentioned because I find them boring. I was exaggerating my post to express my dislike for the characters I mentioned. I'd rather not start arguing about a preference like people on Youtube do. I am sure you know what they say about arguing on the internet.
I totally understand dood. I'm just sick and tired of hearing that D4 and EX Kartwheel is all Sonya has or needs like she's 10/0 vs the entire cast because of these moves.

I apologize for taking my sensitivity out on you. :oops:

Friendhsip! Friendship?!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Sonya because as a character she's generic to me. Gameplay is good, but she's the weakest female style wise
Kabal because the only reason I would play him was because of his ties to the black dragon... and that's not enough to hold me.
If I wanted to watch an asthmatic run track id watch the special olympics more often.

:Edit:
Oh yeah and for the most part Skarlet. Why? ...
"NYAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

SZSR

Noob
The female characters. Especially Mileena and Kitana, pretenders to the throne of Edenia. Mileena is the worst culprit because she's crazed, depraved copy of a boring character. Rain is the true Prince of Edenia.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
I'll never play Kitana. Because whenever I think about picking her, this happens....

"Hmmm...I'll think I'll try a new character today. Let's see...Baraka? No. Reptile? No. Cyber Sub? Nah. Hmmmmm..."

"Oh she looks cool! I think I'll try her out."

"Ok. Sorry honey." :(

Enenra

Go to hell.
Any non-male ninja. They just aren't as cool.

To be specific, Jade, Sindel, And Nightwolf all play like ass and I hate them.

Plop

Noob
I've hated Sonya ever since MK1 and I can't see me warming to her any time soon...

Jax and Jade are tied up at the 'close second' mark.

Oh yeah,Stryker can fuck off too. Let's just hope this is his last game, all these attempts at making him 'cool' are really starting to chap my ass.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
i play this game to be a ninja. the only exception is kung lao because he is the ip man.
every one else is not cool to me. if nrs came out with a game called "Ip man vs the male ninjas of MK"
i would play it exclusively.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Another character I will never play is csz. there is just nothing special about him. I honestly forget that he is in the game a lot. Like someone picks him and I'm like who is this... o yeah.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Kabal, Cyrax and Kung Lao. I just don't like using them. I also find Stryker a bit boring. I dont think I could ever bring myself to using Human Sub Zero either.

I prefer using mid-low tier characters, mostly because they are unexplored and I like to challenge myself. I use to have a have decent Freddy though and I really enjoy his move set.

Ahhh Freddy love <3

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Krueger.

And it's a shame, because he's a NASTY piece of work. But I can't do it.
Next to no individual Fatalities in MKA, there was no bigger disappointment for me in all of MK time and space than finding out the last DLC spot was going to the real Freddy Krueger's retarded, two-gloved descendant. Especially with all the other characters that popped up throughout the stages that could've easily taken that spot. Frost, Sareena, fucking Tanya, BO RAI CHO. ( Tom Brady would agree with this statement, I'd imagine.)
I get why. Freddy is a draw to outside players, the license, $$$, bladdy blah blah, but still.
It was a dumb idea, IMO.

Your in my clan now, so i wont be vulgar, but this is the saddest thing I've ever read. So sad, in fact, that i skipped all the steps in the grieving process and went straight to anger. But, different strokes i guess...