What's new

Question The Character you will never play?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My list and why: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero (abomination), Smoke (because he's human), Sheeva, Kano (lol. Never interested me in terms of gameplay in any MK), Baraka, Kratos (who?), Freddy, (Never downloaded), Mileena/Jade(boring), Reptile (Because I don't like his costume/ and that he isn't MKDA Reptile.)..... there may be more

I will never play Kabal as a serious fighter of mine, but I would play him for teh lulz.

Smoke, because he is an ass to my two main fighters. (Kratos and Noob Saibot)

Skarlet: I do not want to put my thumbs through so much rigorous training.

My list and why:......Kratos (who?)....
Kratos! Y'know, that ash-white bald guy with the red tattoos and shoulder-guard?

No, not that guy.

Yeah, that one.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Krueger.

And it's a shame, because he's a NASTY piece of work. But I can't do it.
Next to no individual Fatalities in MKA, there was no bigger disappointment for me in all of MK time and space than finding out the last DLC spot was going to the real Freddy Krueger's retarded, two-gloved descendant. Especially with all the other characters that popped up throughout the stages that could've easily taken that spot. Frost, Sareena, fucking Tanya, BO RAI CHO. ( Tom Brady would agree with this statement, I'd imagine.)
I get why. Freddy is a draw to outside players, the license, $$$, bladdy blah blah, but still.
It was a dumb idea, IMO.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Mileena. Her combo physics make absolutely no sense to me. Neither do her body physics. She windmills her leg above her head in a way that would damn well break it. Dafuq is up with that?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Any of the girl characters but sonya. The only other one i even know all the moves for is kitana. Oh and noob. I fucking hate his playstyle but if he wasnt such a bitch zoner i would probably play the hell out of him.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
sub zero and kung lao cause i hate their combos
kabal cause he just doesnt make sense to me , ndc's piss me off

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
Smoke (however, if he was Robot Smoke I would play him all the time)
Kenshi, because he's boring as fuck
Freddy, same as above
Kratos, so slow and not fun
Sheeva, same as above

That's about it, I like all the others, I just suck with most of them haha

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Male characters.
Why? I generally dislike playing female characters but I make exceptions if they're fun.

Mine are -
Kenshi - I still don't even have him downloaded
Freddy - I only downloaded him so me and Winter Warz could test some things before Evo. A Nightmare on Elm Street is one of my favorite classic horror movies, but I still have a serious problem with bringing him into the game.
Scorpion - because I never like using the big, popular characters in video games if I have the choice not to (even though he's not in the competitive scene)

There aren't any characters in this game whos playstyle I just dislike though. I like rushing down and I like zoning.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
Stryker, he's just a cop, no crazy specials, no crazy story, jus rolls, shoots and calls you a punk. boreing

Kano, I hate Kano

Kabal: Ive seen enough of this character to last me two lifetimes -_-

Johnny Cage: Don't care how good he is, he will always be a DB

Freddy Kreuger: To this day I still have no idea why he is in this game... Waste of a character slot if you ask me.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Jade - Too much work.
Smoke - Tried him, and he just doesn't float my boat.
Freddy - I tried picking him up, but his combos are really weird, and complete zoning bores me.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I would never play Kenshi or Freddy at a seriou level. Playstyles are too boring. Every other character is somewhat enjoyable to play.

EDIT: I would use kenshi because its fun pissing people off with super armor.