What's new

The CEO Updates Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Apparently there's nothing they can do about it. With how far the bracket's moved along it's too late to redo everything.

Guys like Rico and Tre have the right to be pissed though and should get entry fee back at the very least.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The only person I feel should actually be pissed is Ranmasama.

Both his matches came close, and he went into try and punish flip kick several times, and would have won if he could have.

Then again, he probably doesn't play this game very seriously, so w/e.

Vogue

Noob
Remember at The Next Level last week all the DLC randomly disappeared in the middle of the match? I bet there's a fucking bug.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The fact that this went under the radar for an entire pool only brings the community's supposed extraordinary claims they they've tried to learn the matchup into serious question.

Owerbart

I miss you
The unpatching glitch actually makes sense... in a tournament we had here although the game was updated right in front our very eyes, scorpion's tele was still mid and all that. We had to erase the data from the console and magically it got fixed somehow

AssassiN

Noob
How much more lame is it that Scorpion players didn't notice or say a single fucking word?

A WW player noticed something was wrong with her B3 during buttoncheck, he stormed off the stream to play at another station. Commentators were saying that he left because of controller issues and he was wrongfully blaming NRS for his "controller issues".
I think he did say it to someone but they didn't listen to him.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
A WW player noticed something was wrong with her B3 during buttoncheck, he stormed off the stream to play at another station. Commentators were saying that he left because of controller issues and he was wrongfully blaming NRS for his "controller issues".
I think he did say it to someone but they didn't listen to him.
Kind of a shame that it takes someone like REO or TomBrady or 16 Bit to say something for things to be changed...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Or that Scorpion players are actually just looking for cheap shit to abuse.
Or it didn't occur to our community with infinitely more IQ than Perfect Legend to evaluate the differences between a patched character or not.

90% of the credibility concerning the community's Scorpion matchup experience and efforts to level up has turned into a laughing stock and completely exposed, nullified, and voided via this entire incident. Deal with it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I have a big favor... to anyone who is willing to do this...

When Injustice is done for today, find out who the Top 8 are and tag me? Leaving for vacation soon and trying to get everything set.

Tim Static , CrimsonShadow ? or anyone else.. thanks in advance!