What's new

The CEO Updates Thread

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
your sig is so awesome dude :D.
==============================
and the chatroom is dead again.
Thank you. There should be no confusion on who rules the planet. I will vote for him for president in 2016, as the fictional zod will probably be a better candidate than anybody shoved down our throats regardless

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Noobe takes the first round against Chris G with Doomsday.
Chris G makes a comeback in the second round with Green Arrow.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Noobe takes the first round against Chris G with Doomsday.
Chris G makes a comeback in the second round with Green Arrow.
By now, everybody should have figured out GA but GA players will stay say ChrisG is godly, instead of admitting they either don't know how to use their own char or don't understand how good he is

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
holy shit ChrisG's GA. and the way he finished DD, hahahha. Noobe must be "Oh shit nooooooooooo"!!!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
By now, everybody should have figured out GA but GA players will stay say ChrisG is godly, instead of admitting they either don't know how to use their own char or don't understand how good he is
While I think GA is very underrated, Chris G is just insane lol

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
While I think GA is very underrated, Chris G is just insane lol
Chris G is a great player, but he certainly is not beating people w/a low tier char like the GA mains will have you believe. They either downplay their char or are truly incompetent on his potential

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Chris G is a great player, but he certainly is not beating people w/a low tier char like the GA mains will have you believe. They either downplay their char or are truly incompetent on his potential
Yeah I agree. With solid fundamentals Arrow is a very viable character.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Sky alert against super nova does 10% damage if you hit it on the down without MB. It does 5% damage at the apex without MB. You can hit sky alert at any point after Doomsday leaves the screen to hit sky alert.

Mestizo3

Noob
I main with GA. I know a few combos with sky alert but I had no idea he could hit sky alert on super nova...
How could you main GA and not know sky alert negates doomsday's supernova? That's like day 2 GA tech in the doomsday matchup. Seriously GA players are just terrible if they think GA is low tier. I used GA for a couple of days and saw how good he was lol

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Lets calm down people and be real for a minute.

GA is good, but Chris G is better. Let's not pretend like GA is an amazing character, he's obviously viable but he does struggle when you play someone who knows the MU, which most of the community doesn't at this point.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
How could you main GA and not know sky alert negates doomsday's supernova? That's like day 2 GA tech in the doomsday matchup. Seriously GA players are just terrible if they think GA is low tier. I used GA for a couple of days and saw how good he was lol
1. Because I don't play too many Doomsdays
2. Because I don't live in an area where a lot of people play fighting games
3. Because most of my playing is teaching myself and learning while playing my scruby friends.
4. While I have plenty of common sense and can talk about the technical aspects of the game, I have probably started trying to play fighting games competitively for less than a 11 months now.
5. Don't be one of those guys. I joined this community to learn and get better not to be snickered down to by some guy on the Internet. Keep it to yourself.