Was This Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No (Why?)

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
A lot of these could just be listed as equal. There's not a significant enough tier difference between them to put one over the other, and minor tech could be found at any time to switch them so it's really pointless and misleading to not just say they're equal.
I'd say that for Sonya and Predator.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Konjurer is not better than tarkatan. But Hollywood is undoubtedly the best Cassie.
lol i play all 3 aliens. tarkatan was the best before she got nerfed to shit. he said best variation not easiest to use. its the most unsafe variation and its main tool has holes everywhere plus negative. have u even played a konjurer b4? the control it has over your movement is sheer madness

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Cassie, by and by, is a character that wants to be in your face just looking at her strings. Brawler affords her tick throws off some of her best tools/strings (D3/D4/212) as well and comboing on hit for a meter now so you don't even have to worry about whether your tick throw setups will work or not. It's her highest damage variation, affords extra mixups because of her overhead grab (331/overhead grab can be a bitch) and tick throws, and she also has the most armor of all the variations.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
lol i play all 3 aliens. tarkatan was the best before she got nerfed to shit. he said best variation not easiest to use. its the most unsafe variation and its main tool has holes everywhere plus negative. have u even played a konjurer b4? the control it has over your movement is sheer madness
1. It's not a she, according to announcer
2. Konjurer is less viable, ask sumbody

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
Cassie, by and by, is a character that wants to be in your face just looking at her strings. Brawler affords her tick throws off some of her best tools/strings (D3/D4/212) as well and comboing on hit for a meter now so you don't even have to worry about whether your tick throw setups will work or not. It's her highest damage variation, affords extra mixups because of her overhead grab (331/overhead grab can be a bitch) and tick throws, and she also has the most armor of all the variations.
It is not the highest damaging, ever heard of 21U4? I have a 41% meterless.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
Wait, hold on, I dropped Alien, I have to see the nerfs.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
1. It's not a she, according to announcer
2. Konjurer is less viable, ask sumbody
Less Viable or just underused? There is no point to pick Konjurer when you can just easy mode 50/50 with the other 2 in tournament, that doesn't make it the worst lol. You probably were one of those ppl saying demolition was he worst sonya variation at launch. I don't need to ask anyone anything, i know my character.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It is not the highest damaging, ever heard of 21U4? I have a 41% meterless.

Midscreen she has the most damage, corner viably is a toss up between all three as I can hit 43 meterless with Spec Ops. I believe Brawler has the highest with one bar.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
Midscreen she has the most damage, corner viably is a toss up between all three as I can hit 43 meterless with Spec Ops. I believe Brawler has the highest with one bar.
Midscreen max damage for a bar is only about 33%, which is 2% more than the others. And Hollywood restands, allowing for 50/50 so you can get 50%+ meterless if your opponent guesses wrong.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
Lol omggg. Yeah breh tark is nowhere near the march 1st release
I see, it took everything that was good about Tarkatan and made it bad. The supposed safeness turned into unsafeness. I use Acidic now since I'm fond of zoning. I'll see what I can do about Konjurer since I like pressure as well. Those are my 2 main play styles.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Midscreen max damage for a bar is only about 33%, which is 2% more than the others. And Hollywood restands, allowing for 50/50 so you can get 50%+ meterless if your opponent guesses wrong.

I get 38 percent midscreen for a bar and I barely even play the variation. Now we're talking setups instead of just damage? If so then Spec Ops wins as it has the best corner setups + damage of the three.

Edit: Just cracked 40 percent midscreen with Brawler for a bar in less than 2 minutes since I posted this.

Edit 2: Getting 33 percent with Brawler meterless midscreen. Like I said she has the highest damage output.

Edit 3: 34.

Edit 4: 42 percent meterless in the corner into restand.

Last edited:

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
I think drunken master is bo's top variation. drunken master has just so many more options. The mix ups, the escapes with the meditation roll, full screen armour, full screen puke projectile. I main DM so I'm biased but I find DB/Batitsu so hard to fight with.. Hopefully DM moves a spot or two up.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
I get 38 percent midscreen for a bar and I barely even play the variation. Now we're talking setups instead of just damage? If so then Spec Ops wins as it has the best corner setups + damage of the three.
Hollywood is the most damaging if you count a 50/50 after nutkracker. And 38% is pretty average for midscreen, if Brawler is about damage. And you can armor out of the set ups, and I get that you can after nutkracker, but she has the ability to block after while Spec Ops has recovery on the set up, so there's that. Not saying Spec Ops is bad, but I wouldn't break a hard knockdown or a full combo since Spec Ops gets little damage without the set up, then you'd have bar, unless you you wasted it all. But damage will give you the bar you want.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
I think drunken master is bo's top variation. drunken master has just so many more options. The mix ups, the escapes with the meditation roll, full screen armour, full screen puke projectile. I main DM so I'm biased but I find DB/Batitsu so hard to fight with.. Hopefully DM moves a spot or two up.
But if you puke, someone can full combo you, and puking is likely against a pressure character.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

Edit: Just cracked 40 percent midscreen with Brawler for a bar in less than 2 minutes since I posted this.

Edit 2: Getting 33 percent with Brawler meterless midscreen. Like I said she has the highest damage output.

Edit 3: 34.

Edit 4: 42 percent meterless in the corner into restand.
If Brawler was the best, then why doesn't Fox use it? I thought he generally used the best variation in his mind, unless you count salt. Hollywood is better imo. I'm not even close to good, so you should argue with a good Cassie player because she's just a side character for me.